ZOOM moped meetings

Ive been cooped up, doing a lot of thinking. And I wondered if any riders have gotten together on ZOOM, for a meet and greet to talk shop ? I don't own a computer, but I was just wonderin'...

Re: ZOOM moped meetings

> Les B. Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ive been cooped up, doing a lot of thinking. And I wondered if any

> riders have gotten together on ZOOM, for a meet and greet to talk shop ?

> I don't own a computer, but I was just wonderin'...

This past CBBG was all on Zoom, it was a good time

Hey I feel like I mentioned this way back at the start of the pandemic. Like in May. Not much really came of it, but I am totally on board still!

Let's plan some wrenching meetings. Anyone got something fun they are working on? I have a few odds and ends I can do on my bikes for sure.

Points conversion to a pietcard CDI on my SSXL

Seat re-mounted on my magnum

Clutch tuning on my e50

Throttle cable/control install on my tomos

Porting the stock tomos cyl. Probably cut the piston too.

I know there are a few other items on my list as well. I need to inspect the rear wheel on my magnum too probably do a little brake work on both wheels.

Yeah all bullshit stuff so it would be great to dick around with that while someone is doing something way more fun.

Casseroller’s have done zoom Thursday’s since covid hit. Sometimes we get 3 people, sometimes it’s a dozen. Nice way to keep up with the people you dont get to see, especially during winter

Hey if you guys are open to letting non members get in the meeting, then I'm down!

I’m in an office call right now and playing on MA.

I’d rather be on group calls with some of y’all.

Especially when I find out the location of my next home. Looking like I might move to North Dakota or New Mexico next.

As soon as I know, I will be trying to make some friends.

That's cool you are moving state side. Hope to see you at some rallys.

These are two hugely different geographic locations. I'm sure there is moped riding to be had in both areas.

I had no idea this was a thing that was being done. Shit, I need someone to talk to.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I had no idea this was a thing that was being done. Shit, I need someone

> to talk to.

How does this work? Do we PM our meeting ID to someone? I’m game to chat with ya.

It's an app on your computer or phone. It's basically a web-cam group chat thing.

Yeah I have it. I have a personal meeting ID that needs to be sent you for us to make a Zoom meeting happen.

Honestly, I havn’t used it since the beginning of the pandemic. We used it for work meetings and then it went through a couple other services until we settled on Teams.

Facetime is probably best for just a couple people talking. I think it would be nice to get into a group chat though.

Shit which one is free? I might be able to steal my wife's zoom creds.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account