tomos flywheel noise

jason reilly /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i am the guy who is new to buying my first moped and recently posted about a 4 stroke tomos. Thanks everyone for the advice about it not being true and it is probably a scam to get me to buy a cheap model.

The next one i am looking at is a tomos targa . spoke with the guy on the phone. sounds like he knows what he is talking about but what do i know. lol. Anyways he mentioned it ran great but had a flywheel noise which he said a lot of a55 engines do make. I did research but found nothing about that. Is this something real or another scam. i have not seen or heard the motor yet so cant describe the sound. i did see post on moped army about a whine under load and someone posted a video of this. if this is the sound should i be concerned about it? and if not is there another "flywheel" sound i should be concerned or not concerned about? I realize this is kind of vague but i am hoping to learn all i can before i go see this tomos. i am trying to be an informed consumer. i realize nothing is going to be perfect but i dont want to buy something that is going to be a headache .

jason.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account