Re: A friends new toy

Of course more for females, burro milk is a delicacy.

Must be Sears didn't sell too many of those burros as they run wild in the desert north of the Mexican border .

We spent a couple months in Why , Az. a few winters ago . There were places you couldn't walk a straight line for more than 10 feet without stepping on or over a pile of burro dung .

Of course , walking a straight line in the desert around there is impossible anyway due to scrub brush .

I rode the border patrol trails a lot , just to reach some high RPMs to keep the motor from clogging . ;)

I bought the saddle from my.buddy a few years back..old speedy died of old age i think being 20.something...i think the saddle is in the barn down south and i need to go that way to fix my ota antenna that a limb took out.. can't get CBS on any but that place so need CBS for the Brady bowl ...i think i have some pics of the saddle on a mini horse my grandson rode ..i'll have to see if i can find them...still have tge saddle.but it's in the barn down south too.....WILD thought Graham haha..the male.milk.might.be a little tangy and he might be a little hard to milk .. ..lol (edited)

PD looking at the price and shipping back then i really have to think not many were sold.. ...that might be the left overs in AZ..lol

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> PD looking at the price and shipping back then i really have to think

> not many were sold.. ...that might be the left overs in AZ..lol

That^ , plus the burros that miners set free when they gave up the hunt for riches .

John Ebert /

Got over and took a few more pictures. He says he's got it running. The gas tank was very clean. Here are a few more pictures. Still has the Allstate emblem on the front.

John in Texas

20210119_123022.jpg
20210119_123033.jpg
20210119_123011.jpg

Fuck me sears sold donkeys. Smh😳

Sears used to sell everything, kind of like Amazon does now.

Looks really good..he will enjoy it i.am sure...they are alot easier to tune than a moped.

Cushman, that's the bike which my idol Bo Diddley used to ride on!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account