Schwinn Newport 50cc

hi everyone on this forum i need help my moped has some cosmetic damage and i need to fix it for my senior project if anyone has parts that they can donate that would be awesome i just cant afford to buy more parts the part i need the most is the leg shield if you can help that would be amazing.

Re: Schwinn Newport 50cc

Do you have a pic of what you have?

Dirty30 Dillon /

You've got a limited run, rebranded scooter, the chances of finding anyone here who has spares is going to be slim. Especially considering that you're looking for donations.

You know what school teachers love? Capitalization, punctuation, and sentences.

Still, I have to know, what kind of senior project involves a scooter?

Is it converted to electric and running on lemons?

You have to sell it better if you want people to get excited and donate parts to the cause.

C6AEEAB8-AF0D-4E58-85E2-15093C8C2290.jpeg

Is it this thing? I was hoping it was a real moped with some rando badging that some times happened.

These things suck. I had a fried that worked at a motorcycle shop that sold these things. It was funny as hell seeing a 350lb dude maxing the shocks out on one of these 🤣

Maybe try a scooter forum or face space. I doubt anyone here would have something but you never know.

is this a trade school? Shop class? Didnt know repairing a scooter counted as education.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account