Philly PA Division

We are ready to enlist! Anyone else from Philly/ So. Jersey?

Re: Philly PA Division

mike , i have been spreadin the 2stroke around philly since 2005. last summer we did sunday rides. i posted on here and craigslist abunch about or group....where were you? a madass? we gotta get you a vintage bike. holler.chanceafrica@hotmail.com

2 stroke terribles.

heelllllllllllsssss yyyyyyyeeeeeaaa i am in your area. delran. right next to willingboro and ciniminson

around the corner from sugarsburg and smileadelphia...YAY!!!where the fuck are the formentioned area's?

next to camden across from philly no need to curse

wats it going to be called any way because i got a few people that ride too.

sick, I'm in ambler....20mins from center city philly....In California for school but I'm out here very hoilday, coming in on Dec 17 this month, please send me emails about the status quoe

bigmikesmallbike /

I did not buy my moped yet, I've wanted one since I was 10. I don't know where to get a good used one, they all look like basket cases. I like the look of the MadAss for my BigAss .

i sell bike from time to time. i got a 80 puch maxi s i could sell right now.

BigMikeLittleBike /

Are you in Philly? I need 2 mopeds. My wife wants to "swarm and destroy" too

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

I rescued a basket case. I swear I heard it whimpering before I brought it home. With a lot of help from a local moped shaman, brought it back with a completely renewed vigor.

Rescue a basket case and save the Madass for another time. It is far more rewarding, trust me on this.

I grew up in Newark, Delaware... i still have a bunch of friends out there that are into peds. And i come back to town a few weeks every summer. It would be nice to have someone close by to ride with. (No disrespect to the Local Heroes...you are always my favorite, but a 2 hour car ride is like a 6 month trip on my puch) If you are really interested, let me know. You may have to find out the laws on mopeding out there...Delaware and Jersey Laws are not so supportive of mopeds.

i could scrounge something up...im picking up a batavus soon and i got a guy who wants it,but if he don't keep in touch

I wish there were moped people in lower delaware.....newark is like a 90 mile ride for me

im in mount laurel nj

bigmikesmallbike /

anybody want to recommend a place in Philly to get parts, checkout, or talk mopeds?

Hi Mike,

I bought my Tomos at West Enterprises Cycle Shack

near Grandview Raceway last June and I think he has

a few still in stock. He is one of those old biker types,

with tons of two wheelers all over the place.

First name is Don.

94 Wilt Road, Bechtelsville, PA 19505

(610) 754-7245

Maybe see some of ya'all in the spring, but I don't

stray to far from the Norristown area.

Newark DE hometown shoutout.

BigMike,

I have some his and hers matching peds for sale, and live 2 hours from Philly (straight up the turnpike). I have 2 blue 87 Tomos Bullets, one top tank and one step through. I also have a pair of blue 30MPH Motobecanes that need gone over. I just got some Puchs too.

rob you stay outta this.you stick to your hillbillys...i'll serve the city folk. i got bikes/parts. and you can buy new tomos at philadelphia scooters.....it's in south philly on passyunk...he also has a couple vintage peds...like a beautiful puch maxi mid-80's black/cherry color . if you go there you have to tell em i sent ya,

a top tank bullet? don't think so.

yeah, the first generation of tomos toptanks were bullets. god, you're dumb chance. haha

Jerry Franek /

Chance, I rode with Rob in Lancaster in September. Told him I traded the two Mobys I

picked up from you along with two basket cases in with Larry in the spring for one running one. I now have four plus one nice Derbi which my son is riding between East Falls and Manayunk. So you two guys a sharing the market, eh?

who you callin a hillbilly?

haha. damn top tank bullet? they look stupid like the targa's? i have to see this!

dang. they do look dumb as shit

It is so nice to hear that the LOCAL 302 is so well represented....

So skywriter, my family has a house in Broadkill...we should go for rides.

Caitlyn, when is the Hell's Satans Rally? I was thinking of scheduling my next trip to the east coast to coincide with a rally.

APRIL FOOLS,FOOL.EVERY YEAR!

bigmikesmallbike /

has anyone tried to organize in Philadelphia?

broadkill is a really cool beach,,,its been a secret of the locals for some time...but since they did a writeup in the baltimore sun last year ya cant even get a parking space there no more.IM probably about 20 mins there by motorcycle , and about 45 mins to an hour there by moped...we were actually mapping a moped route there last summer from our house.give me a holler this summer....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account