Post something good or don’t post at all......

Tweaker trash /

This site is becoming mad boring like an ex girlfriend that has a new bf (edited)

Re: Post something good or don’t post at all......

Seems like you should take your own advise. This topic is boring for sure. And kinda off topic at that. Where is the moped?

B49C1F3A-1B32-4015-942F-810ACB854678.jpeg

Heres mine..

Nice, your cat is supervising you! ;)

This forum used to be hilarious in the late 00's early 10's.

I agree, back when people didn’t tell others to “fuck off and die” so often.

Thanks for the moped Les!

I’ve been part of many groups and organizations over the past 20 years that have slumped like this.

It’s like a universal lack of morale everywhere.

Personally, I feel like it is because too many people show up expecting to be entertained, or part of a sucessful, winning group. But, nobody wants to put in the effort.

Not to toot my own horn, but in the last couple years, I have shared my Magnum resto-mod, Did a build thread on an electric no-ped, kinda started an E50 dirtbike, and I’m in Africa rebuilding a CG125 clone (OT thread right now).

Bairdco is a prolific moped builder/restorer.

Graham, WillD, JBOT are also posting up builds and mods.

Anyone that hops in this thread to complain needs to “be the change they want to see” and start something cool and share it.

It doesnt have to be major. We all love seeing little stupid shit too. Make a fender out of beer cans.

Point is, it’s rude to show up to a party without a gift. I’m not trying to be the life of the party, but I don’t come empty handed.

Hope this comment is seen as a “good” thing. Because I also like seeing moped people flex their creative abilities.

Carless is water garbage

I like Spaghetti.

Probably Fred /

> - rwc - Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I agree, back when people didn’t tell others to “fuck off and die” so

> often.

The heck they didn’t .

See some of the Old posts with Chris from Moped warehouse and Harry Hoppe are cussing at each other and others and Spartyfoxylover’s Many accounts, There are many other ones too

It Was Quite entertaining somewhere around 2005-09 but spartyfoxylover and others continued with various accounts

> Tweaker trash Wrote:

> This site is becoming mad boring like an ex girlfriend that has a new bf

Give us more of your squirrel domestication tips. You can probably post your own Nature styled documentary on the off topic section.

I was going to write a wall of text, but just saying that the people who made it entertaining have moved on to different things, life things in general makes it easier. Seems like people are active,are supporting and growing their own individual scenes but don't really post here, which has always been a thing. Facebook groups tend to be a smidge more active, but not like it used to be in this forums heyday. It's still kinda warm in some places and the forum does usually pick up a bit more traffic during the colder months.

I filed a broken 4mm mini Craftsman wrench... into 2mm bike spoke wrench • Honest²

20200629_133717.jpg

> Honest Mike Wrote:

> I filed a broken 4mm mini Craftsman wrench... into 2mm bike spoke wrench

> • Honest²

They may not take that back , if it ever breaks . LOL

I've abUSED it more in the past 4 months... then I had for the past 30+ years! I connected to my Keychain. Fixing spokes whenever / wherever! 2mm wrench rocks \m/ Honest²

A good spoke wrench is always handy to have around .

I have a couple wrenches that aren't exactly what they use to be , too . ;)

> - rwc - Wrote:

> I agree, back when people didn’t tell others to “fuck off and die” so

> often.

Yeahhhh but you would easily get hit with that “WFFF” ;)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account