Re: Drive somewhere and if you're lucky buy a non runner $300?

Roff Junior /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Ya, people are straight up being dicks at times it seems. What really makes it suck is that I actually try to be legit with my dealing. I've gone above and beyond, I've held a bike over a month with no deposit. I've offered deals locally just to grow the scene. I don't know, it brings me happiness to fix up the mopeds and sell them for a good price.

I think it is getting to the point where I just can't do it. In fact I don't even sell to people other than those either in the local MA scene or those who can be vouched for. I remember some old boomer inquires about a seized up bike I had, I push it out and apparently the marvel mystery oil worked and it unseizes, the old bastard low balls me. It was unfortunate that I needed the cash at the time or I would have told him to take a hike.

Another thing I've come across lately is a rash of people lying to me about deals, I don't know why. I would say pressure, except that I don't even bring up bikes or sales, like people will approach me and come up with nonsense..

Anyhow, I can only control my behavior and I can not do the impossible. It looks like I'll just acquire some more runners and call it a day.

That being said the people I have dealt with in the local scene have been awesome and they have helped me and I have been happy to help them.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account