Treats Bing clones VS Ebay Bing clones

Is there a difference between the Bing clones that Treats sell for $69, and the ones on Ebay that sell for $23. They really do look identical, and I'm curious what is different between the two to justify that price difference. I understand the concept of business buy low sell high, however, does the treats clone really have $40 dollars more material or value than the Ebay clone?

Re: Treats Bing clones VS Ebay Bing clones

On comes from a reputable moped store. They have better quality clones then the typical one on eBay. Lots of the eBay ones have different atomizers and the genuine PHBG parts are not a direct fit. I have bought both. I will never buy a eBay clone.

But will all that being said from here on out I will not mess with a clone carb because every time it has been a headache and costs close to a real carb in the end trying to make a clone work.

For sure erich, i know where your coming from, and I'm from the school, "buy it nice, or buy it twice" concept. I would just spend the extra $35 at Treats, and get a real Bing.

I just didnt know that many different levels of clone carbs existed. You have Ebay entry level clone, amazon good/better clone, and then Treats best clone. I'm in car audio and it's the same thing with amplifiers and subs. i can have two amps sitting side by side each saying 1500 watts and one can be $99 and the other could be $649. I guess the carb game is following suit.

These are probably the same as on ebay, for only 6,95!

Screenshot_20201009_145855_com.android.chrome.jpg

I've had really good results with the SHA and PHBG clones that I've bought on aliexpress but you gotta know which ones to buy.

I wouldn't mess with a bing clone, unless you are just buying it for the body and swap all the parts over from a good one. I usually just grab a used 14 off buy/sell.

Probably Fred /

I’m with Graham, I went through dozens 14 mm bings over years, they are great for mild piston port kits/cylinder builds, they make close same power as a 15 mm bing depending on pipe and cold start is better then 15mm bing on pp kits some times times too.

I do prefer the 15 mm bing with certain kits/reed kits/builds over the 14mm bing though a lotta times I try out both carbs to see which one works better like I’m doing right now to get best mpg to power

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account