You see a good deal get excited

You send a message then no response and it shows up marked as sold. Man, what a tease.

Re: You see a good deal get excited

todd amundson /

Get over it

Worse is when they say, "yeah, I'll be home later, come pick it up."

So you call them at the exact "later" time, and they say, "sorry, just sold it..."

> todd amundson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Get over it

It is kind of annoying because it wasn't one of those just missed it type deals. I think it had been posted for awhile (2 Weeks) but the lazy person only decides to mark it as sold once you message. So then you don't even get a response, you just notice it marked as sold.

I hold myself to a higher standard. I would at least respond.

This happened to me tonight. I found a 78 express running totally original, im talking airbox everything. 300 bucks! Go figure the only day i didnt have extra cash on me that i coyuld justify spending on a whim... Bummed still

i didnt have extra cash on me that i coyuld justify spending on a whim..... fuck that's when all the deals pop up.

I wish you luck in your next search. I remember getting the expresses mint for $75, I think the boomers are after them now.

Tell me about it.. had a guy pm me for a ad I had out.. kept asking for pics and prices.. finally messages me that he's gonna take some pics and tell me.. then me messages me back he posted an ad for it ( on marketplace) anyways I tell him the price was good and I'd snag both tomos he had, and asked when he was available right away.. kept asking if everythings okay as I'm an hour and half a away.. few hours go by, marked sold. That was some bs.. spoke to the dude for nearly a month and he makes an ad and sells it from under me

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account