Re: E-trike Build

I love this

It so needs an air horn set up that plays La Cucaracha!

SO rad.

I remember the first real successful electric moped was about 10 years ago. It was a moby designed by some engineering student from Canada. It got a lot of attention on MA and definitely sparked my interest. After looking at the investment cost, just like many others, I changed my mind and wanted to wait for technology cost to come down. Looks like a few of you guys lately have renewed the interest for some up of us. Great job on this build and thanks for sharing!

>>>taykoff [s2m] /

From concept to completion, plus a video...that is one bad raven! Damn fine work!

> Harry Crank Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I remember the first real successful electric moped was about 10 years

> ago. It was a moby designed by some engineering student from Canada. It

> got a lot of attention on MA and definitely sparked my interest. After

> looking at the investment cost, just like many others, I changed my mind

> and wanted to wait for technology cost to come down. Looks like a few of

> you guys lately have renewed the interest for some up of us. Great job

> on this build and thanks for sharing!

I met a dude named Marc that built an e-ped about 11 years ago. He took it to the Nashville rally. He made the whole ride, but definitely had to charge a couple times when we stopped for fuel and lunch. It was a cool build, but the cost was pretty high back then.

The real cost of the bike is the battery. You pay for not running a shit ton of batteries paralell (adding to the weight).

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account