What part is this suzuki FR80 only number it has on it is 6v

I mostly figured out the cut wires in the harness but cant figure out what this is or gose to .. there are 3 cut green wires total The one attached to this thing, the green wire coming from tthe harness and one green wire that is attached to the stator ..

Any help would be awesome

Thanks

IMG_20200824_152706.jpg

Re: What part is this suzuki FR80 only number it has on it is 6v

Maybe a turn signal buzzer ?

Test with a multi meter .

Try hooking it up to a battery and see what happens

Ejector seat

> Ryan Graeme Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ejector seat

That's what it is ... LOL

Thought it was the turn signal relay but I found that one .. the relay had a blue wire and matches the diagram

This is the only wire diagram I can find but there is not any thing with a green and a black wire going in to it, It's got me stumped ..

I will try and hook it up to a batt in a bit

I did try and do a continuity test on it , no beep or resistance. I hope Im saying that right

97969716_2662098473894102_8018990974296391680_o.jpg

Pushrod Fifty /

If someone cut it, it must have been an annoying turn signal buzzer separate from the signal relay. You may have to replace the relay with a standard one if you delete the buzzer, so your resistances will match.

I hooked it up and it makes a buzz or horn.. wtf ... Odd thing is I can't find wires that go to it maybe I will have to un wrap the wires some more in the harness .. gezz

Only wires left to figure out are the stator as they are all cut off .. I have a blue and a yellow a green and a black one from the stator but the harness has all those wires sticking out that been cut but also a second black that I chased down going to the coil .. I think I attached the black stator wires to that one ? The diagram has different color stator wires .. so it's kinda confusing any ways thanks for the input u guys figured it out fast

Pro tip :

To see the original wire colors , simply scrap a bit of the wire coating off , as the coating can discolor after many years .

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account