Richmond.

Trying to figure out if I should move back or not.

Re: Richmond.

pros? cons? I think this has a ton to do with you and not a good one for anyone else to judge from such little info. I'd love to move to RVA, Seems like a fun city, lots to do and intown swims is rad, weathers' pretty legit too and many moped friends there plus many other friends from other times in my life. But my job isn't there, and my family's not near there. so i'm not goin to be moving to Richmond. Does any of this logic apply to you? maybe some but who knows. helpful? probly not

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

^WillD nailed it. It just depends on your personal situation. I recently moved to the RVA area from NJ because my children and grandchildren all live relatively close by. I also like the milder climate of VA. I like the fact that now I can ride more months out of the year. I no longer work, so employment is no longer an issue for me.

These are the kinds of factors you need to consider. No one can make that decision for you. (edited)

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> pros? cons? I think this has a ton to do with you and not a good one for

> anyone else to judge from such little info. I'd love to move to RVA,

> Seems like a fun city, lots to do and intown swims is rad, weathers'

> pretty legit too and many moped friends there plus many other friends

> from other times in my life. But my job isn't there, and my family's not

> near there. so i'm not goin to be moving to Richmond. Does any of this

> logic apply to you? maybe some but who knows. helpful? probly not

I heard they have tasty sammiches.

I left RVA for similar reasons when a friend offered me a job. i think the RVA climate is swampy garbage and my family is all in the mountains. (edited)

Yeah kind of been having a hard time deciding if I want to go back or not. I need to get out of here though. Been throwing around the idea of buying a van and going to the CA desert like I wanted. Maybe go there, do a bunch of peyote, come back to richmond wearing only a loin cloth and speaking in riddles.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account