Re: New pedder

Trudy Fair /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

PD - I just ordered a whole new set of cables from Treatland - thanks to Dana there for making sure I got the right set. I unhooked the cable from the throttle and took the grip and scrubbed the heck out of the sliding hoodus on the inside there with Dawn and a toothbrush and got it sliding and gliding and twisting like it ought to. Gonna graphite it. Yes ? But some PO or somebody threaded the cables oddly ( ? ) so that when you turn the bike to the left , the little lock thingy crushes the cables agin' the fork post gizmo ( .....well THAT can't be right .... ) so I'm a-gettin' me a whole new set because I figure it's better to get new parts for the Puch than any more for me. I really do appreciate the help and guidance. I don't have the key for the litte lock thingy but it's not locked so am I supposed to care about that ? Also Lar, I may need a foto of how to thread those cables so they aren't crushed by a hoodus, gizmo, thingy or dealio cause just turning right all the time may not be practical.......

Signed,

Wondering in Weatherford

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account