Re: New pedder

Trudy Fair /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey Lar - I'll see your plates and raise you BOTH knees, BOTH hips, BOTH shoulders- replaced in reverse ( it's a thing ) AND L1,2,3,4 and 5 decompressed and fused. I had my knees done 3 months apart, and my friend, in 3 months, pain and immobility will both be distant memories - in that knee anyway. You'll be so glad you had this done. So why, with all the titanium and at age 66 do I want to start riding a moped now ?

Why the hell not ? I already know ALL the good surgeons. Incidentally- that's my 1972 Aristocrat

Landmaster that my buddy Amy and I painted with house paint and brushes. And since y'all asked I'll be happy to post a picture of my Lincoln. You guys are so nice. Great to hear about another lady with a Purple Puch !!!!!! Moped twin sisters !!!!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account