Tomos 45mm Zeta cylinder

Anybody know anything about this cylinder? I can not find any information about it anywhere?? It's an ad on eBay titled

RARE cylinder Processing Kit + carburettor + Zeta filter 70cc 45mm tomos NEW

Screenshot_20200726-194206_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200726-194217_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200726-194224_eBay.jpg

Re: Tomos 45mm Zeta cylinder

woah very cool, never seen one of them before. zeta in general made some really lauded kits back in the day but i've always kinda wondered if they are really that good or if its just nostalgia, scarcity.

its cool because its got the smaller transfer at the base gasket like the more conservative kits but the ports obviously open up inside and feed those big split transfers.... i bet it would make a lot of torque, love to get my hands on it and see what the ports look like inside.

Zeta = Parmakit

Overpriced Parts /

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Zeta = Parmakit

Yep same with 74cc puch Kit too

Piston is different and the zeta kit has an Amal carb and everything else in the picture

Screenshot_20200726-194233_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200726-213133_eBay.jpg

Overpriced Parts /

What Daniel meant was Zeta became parmakit I think.

Ya that’s a cool kit but for around 325$ shipped, Amal carbs great and very tuneable but main jets are 10$, other parts are expensive and or available and single reed is meh and I don’t know if that carb looks would fit under some frames

Parma has some zeta molds but they're not zeta. This and a new Parmakit for Tomos are not the same kit.

It looks very similar, besides the transfers without the two side by side I don’t think you could really tell the difference. I did notice the piston has a top L ring where as the parma has a single ring. I love the parma I built, it’s a monster.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account