Motomatic Maxi Destroyer Alternative

Whatโ€™s the new custom pipe on par with the old Motomatic destroyer pipe by rafter?

Re: Motomatic Maxi Destroyer Alternative

Isn't the crank pipe modelled after the destroyer?

Peugeot Doppler....

Ainโ€™t no pipes on par with Nates old Motomatic creations when it comes to performance and craftsmanship.

Is Nate still around? I found rafter but heโ€™s moved on. I guess it was 10 years ago when I had my last one haha

Crank pipes are very close dimensions, there is a waiting list to get one right now though.

I haven't ever had a destroyer up close to compare but the crank pipes are definitely right there with the quality and there are a few bikes out there with them running over 70.

I may be biased. ๐Ÿ˜‰ nate is still around, but not making pipes these days, unfortunately.

Yeah, if I was going to buy a big boy pipe today I would probably buy a cranks pipe. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

None, give that cranks a try though. Heard nothing but good.

Destroyer on a hobbit....fucking rad AF!

I have a older N8P on my Macho....no one will get that pipe until till I die. I mean it is unreal. Hits hard at like 20, then hits hard again in the upper 50s. How is that even real. Pretty sure Nate was using some kind of top secret alien tech.

Cranks pipe are the new hot ticket and quality is unreal. Plus Ryan is a rad dude and takes pride in his work. Plus Plus cranks intakes are super nice too!

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ’ฆ Of the Loin /

I have the first Motomatic Sidebleed Destroyer and it will never leave my hands hahaha

Maitland you still have that? Do you still have the derbi that it was on? That bike was sweet. Good to hear the motomatic love, sorry Gabriel it's just too tough to get out and hammer any pipes out these days.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ’ฆ Of the Loin /

Yeah Nate! I don't have the Derbi (Elyse does) but the pipe is on a funky V1 with Reed valves

E61CEECD-165A-41EC-89D2-DC0E4BA2E7A1.jpeg

I found a destroyer! A close friend of mine offered to trade me this powder coat crazy Maxi with a destroyer on it for my Stihl backpack leaf blower and an Aimpoint T2! Oh how times/priorities have changed. Hahaha

Hell yeah!

Moped is more fun than a leaf blower any day and all day long . ;)

« Go to Topics โ€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account