Re: Mopeds in bike lane ohio

Thomas Peffer /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I enjoy riding a nice torquey all-around 45-50mph DMP kitted setup that is great in traffic and on open roads here in Cleveland, Ohio. Having good takeoff and being able to pull mid-40's in a hurry if need be makes the riding experience all that more fun and enjoyable. Having a well-tuned setup that has crisp throttle response at all RPMs makes all the difference. I listened to Ken's advice step by step when I made my kitted Maxi build back in April and I have been rewarded with a fun, fast machine that has been dead reliable. I have even taken it on a 75 mile round trip and had no issues. If you build it just right, look after it and follow the correct advice then you will have an amazing blast machine like I have. I now own two fast bikes one is a 70cc DMP kitted Puch e50 (my favorite, it goes 50mph on flat roads) and a lightly modded Tomos Targa LX a35 (goes mid 40's). Be off one jet size or needle clip setting or be off with timing and your bike will be a dog

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account