Re: Mopeds in bike lane ohio

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Here’s what I do since I have puch magnums that kind a look like a small motorcycle,

I make them to go at least 40 mph or kitted to 55-60 mph On state routes but that’s another story!

A car being behind like that is not going deal with Your slow ass 20mph in a 35 mph zone,

It will cause an accident almost always!

If you can’t go 5 mph over whatever speed limit you’re riding on which will or injure or kill you buying trying to pass you whatever as stupid young motorist are looking at their phone, Texting, vaping, smoking weed, Having oral sex, adjusting stereo Whatever you name it,

You have to make a moped go 40+mph with fast takeoff if you’re going to drive in 35 mph zone,

If you can’t then just putt putt it around your development or driveway maybe in your campground otherwise don’t evengo on the public roads ever!

Other day had electric bike which was ridiculous going 22mph in a 35Mph and was heading up to a 40 mph, the dumb ass hogged the whole lane going 22Mph within 100 feet of 40 mph limit sight!

I wanted to so bad to clip him for being a dumb ass but that’s not allowed nowadays all these crazy people allowed to break the law everywhere you can’t say nothing“

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account