Tool identification

Mark Tipple /

Hello all! I found this stand in a box of parts and I feel like it might be a pacer work stand of some sort but was hoping one of y’all might be able to identify it’s actual purpose. Thanks!


Re: Tool identification

No clue but I highly doubt it. The cast in name and countersunk straight slot bolts scream early 1900's to me.

Re: Tool identification

It reminds me of something you would use to hold an armature or crankshaft for inspection. I would also agree that the construction looks like 1900-1950's.

Re: Tool identification

There is a company that makes water pumps and hydrants called pacer?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account