Moby help

Andrew Hausrath /

Hey y’all I recently got my chopped moby av7 running doesn’t seem like she wants to go..I’ve replaced the coil, spark plug, carb, cleaned the gas tank all new lines new Petcock, still just does not want to go at least with me on it.. I might be looking at upgrading to a 70cc any info on getting my moped running clean and without strugling be great..ps I see those French mopeds hitting 45 no problem

Re: Moby help

Does it have spark? Is the plug getting wet?

Andrew Hausrath /

Yes she has plenty of spark just want to get her running as good as my Sachs-50A

Andrew Hausrath /

Dellorto sha carb, ngk b5hs plug, idk if it’s the carb that needs adjustment or what I know these bikes can be finicky though

Might need to be a bit more specific....

Andrew Hausrath /

Starts right up.. as soon as I get on it to try and ride, it dies out.. maybe I’m to big lol

I'm pretty fat and my stock 50v used to move me about pretty well, does the engine quit or rev and the bike not move?

Andrew Hausrath /

It moves l, just very slowly and then eventually dies out . Idk if there’s some fine tunning that needs to be done or what..

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account