Re: Jet Reamer

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I hate jet drills, many times when tuning dirt bikes and Mopeds some idiot would put a drilled out jet in the mix and would throw me off tuning a bike,

A few times it kept me up for hours trying to figure out what the heck is wrong when I kept notes for almost every Japanese Enduro bike and many Moped‘s small cc bikes

I think all jet drills should be banned! well not really I’ve drilled and soldered jets but only when they’we’re unavailable back in the day but nowadays you could buy anything,

I’m mad now I can’t finish a bike because I missing a 72 bing jet when I had tons of them but a few jets got stuck and I had to use pliers to remove them so I cannot see the number Because of plier marks, i’m gonna hate to make an order for one jet🏍🏍

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account