Want to Buy Twin Cities

I have a '78 Batavus Starflight Starflight with new rubber on the way. (Wheel spacers, inner tubes, tires and belt). What a treat! Those will be installed upon arrival.

I guess I'm looking to pass it along to someone who I trust will keep it, yaknow... good.

Runs like a tap.

I have a certain love for things from the 70's and 80's. Heck, even the 60's ruled. What happened? It seems like stuff nowadays is made to break.

So I suppose does anyone have a sweet ride worth trade or for sale near the twin cities? I'll treat it like a gem and will make it shine.

Seriously, I've always wanted a moped growing up. My dad had asked in my youth: "What, one with peddles?" ..so, ya. You betcha.

Re: Want to Buy Twin Cities

Uhh. What?

I think he's trying to sell his moped or acquire another, it's unclear.

If you are interested in a no-ped project I have 2 for sale in buy/sell. If pedals are a deal-breaker, I have a Motobecane model "7" semi project I might sell, but it is a small frame hard-tail, not great if you are a bigger person, needs some work, but has been stored indoors for yrs with dry tank and is titled and plated.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

> Graham Motzing Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Uhh. What?

He wants to buy Minnebrapolis and St Praul

Join the Minnesota moped riders group and post there. Will be plenty

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account