Want to Buy Twin Cities

I have a '78 Batavus Starflight Starflight with new rubber on the way. (Wheel spacers, inner tubes, tires and belt). What a treat! Those will be installed upon arrival.

I guess I'm looking to pass it along to someone who I trust will keep it, yaknow... good.

Runs like a tap.

I have a certain love for things from the 70's and 80's. Heck, even the 60's ruled. What happened? It seems like stuff nowadays is made to break.

So I suppose does anyone have a sweet ride worth trade or for sale near the twin cities? I'll treat it like a gem and will make it shine.

Seriously, I've always wanted a moped growing up. My dad had asked in my youth: "What, one with peddles?" ..so, ya. You betcha.

Re: Want to Buy Twin Cities

Uhh. What?

I think he's trying to sell his moped or acquire another, it's unclear.

If you are interested in a no-ped project I have 2 for sale in buy/sell. If pedals are a deal-breaker, I have a Motobecane model "7" semi project I might sell, but it is a small frame hard-tail, not great if you are a bigger person, needs some work, but has been stored indoors for yrs with dry tank and is titled and plated.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

> Graham Motzing Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Uhh. What?

He wants to buy Minnebrapolis and St Praul

Join the Minnesota moped riders group and post there. Will be plenty

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account