2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

It was a Craigslist ad and I paid $500, to a kid in his early 20’s. He said in the post it runs just doesn’t move anywhere due to clutch problems. Asked him why he was selling said he was over mopeds and done with them. He had a magnum prior and said it was all just a hassle dealing with them. He was considering something electric. He said the E50 was all redone with new bearing, seals, chrome cables, EBR, new tires, chains and CDI. I asked why did you go to CDI, and he said his friend told him to. I think he put a lot of money into this Puch. I asked him is there a kit on the bike he said no. Would any one know what motor this is just by the fins?, I don’t believe it’s stock. Also the pipe, Is it a homoet 4p? I also a got a bunch of other items, stock jug and head, 2 pairs low rise bars, 15:15 Dellorto, bulbs, decals, tube, new brake pads, a biturbo pipe, 2 new NGK’s, 2 brand new mirrors. and all the 2 stroke he had. He wanted all moped related items gone, ok no prob. This is like the 3rd time this happened to me. I like the direction the bike is going, it looks good and has potential.

7A365594-BFE1-479C-8BF3-9D2F8B2B6CAD.jpeg
9BBD458B-D831-4763-AF57-AC4B7BA4E09C.jpeg
15E7A4A9-74E3-4360-890A-32C955525504.png

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

The cylinder looks like a stock open port top end. The pipe is a tecno boss.

There is no Chain tensioner and the chain is tighter than a nun on Sunday

A4C19D73-0AA3-4233-88A9-777CC8C4B6C5.jpeg

I miss LA. I want some Tito's tacos.mmm childhood.

Or Johnny's pastrami.mmmmm pickles..... hell I'd settle for yoshinoya at this point...

Also, why the hell can't we get an in n out up here.....

Ohh yeah, great deal on the bike! I hate snowflake wheels with a passion tho. Sounds like the guy just threw money at the problems instead of learning, good for you tho.

In an Out, the only place in the world I would wait in a line 20 cars deep to get a burger and fries, I wouldnt do that to drop a dub at 5 guys. King Taco, may Lord have mercy are those tacos good, we get the fresh veggies here in So. Cali so its freshness and the sharpness of the onions cilantro cutting through the richness.

Jesus. I was all over craigslist.org this week and never saw it.

Also. Why does a person hate snowflakes?

Bad luck db, bad luck. I have had two front snowflakes self destruct on me. It's personal now. I'll take wide Puch spokes anyday....never fucked with the 5stars tho.

Also, they shoulda been sealed bearings from the factory. But that's just me bitching.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

it was listed for $450 tho...! lol. I mean it's worth it either way. It's a boss not a 4p and yes that looks like a stock cylinder. good luck with it. Come ride if you get it workin'... press friends has been doing some fun rides (semi) recently.

Tweaker trash /

Gotta love spoiled rich kids with no sense of money

Dude, moped hoarding is a real problem. I mean I have collected a ton of bikes over the last 10 years, but I’m not gonna drive 2 hours for someone’s shitty cafe maxi project and pay more than the sum of all the parts for it. You have been on this site for like 2 weeks or something and have a massed a ton of bikes, nice work I guess, but perhaps you should chill and save some mopeds for literally anyone else.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Dude, moped hoarding is a real problem. I mean I have collected a ton of

> bikes over the last 10 years, but I’m not gonna drive 2 hours for

> someone’s shitty cafe maxi project and pay more than the sum of all the

> parts for it. You have been on this site for like 2 weeks or something

> and have a massed a ton of bikes, nice work I guess, but perhaps you

> should chill and save some mopeds for literally anyone else.

Not all bikes are worth buying

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> Dude, moped hoarding is a real problem. I mean I have collected a ton of

> bikes over the last 10 years, but I’m not gonna drive 2 hours for

> someone’s shitty cafe maxi project and pay more than the sum of all the

> parts for it. You have been on this site for like 2 weeks or something

> and have a massed a ton of bikes, nice work I guess, but perhaps you

> should chill and save some mopeds for literally anyone else.

Collect, repair, ride, redistribute.

^^^^ What the fuck is that dude Daniel complaining about?

Saw it, you paid more than asking price? Did i tell you that trick? If it wasn’t spray painted I would of bought it I hate when gas gets on the paint. Easy fix tho! LA is not even a far drive! Drive to sf from this area for a faux derbi dude

I’m saying you’re a noob who got the moped bug, no complaining coming from me. This happens a lot with mopeds because they’re so cheap, but like what are you gonna do with them all? Flip them? Ride them all? Start your own club? I don’t really care, I just don’t see an allure to grabbing every moped that comes up for sale.

Buy as many mopeds as you want dude.

Listen up Daniel, your krusty long haired moped is life ass, you would not be calling me a noob and being disrespectful to me, then insulting my intelligence by saying you dont care what i do with my mopeds, to my face in real life. So why do it here? Unlike you, I balance humility with brutal instinct, I would make you look more lame and stupid, than those fools from N'SYNC.

See i was only kidding Daniel, if you can take a dick, then you can take a joke.

Uh oh we’ve got another internet tough guy that rides mopeds

And No Rainer, you did not teach me that trick lol

Tweaker trash /

Hey this sites definitely got people with there own bubbles made from carbon fiber and Kevlar And the only wAy to pop it is to Go undercover.

Let the guy buy all the mopeds he wants/needs because u have all the mopeds you want? 🖤☠️

We act like this is an open and fair site until someone says or does something that someone else based on their own experience, ideas, ego and beliefs is wrong or not good or even better then what it is. (hate speech not allowed everyone is welcome on ma!!)

^^^ You have my vote for President!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Mike Boyd Wrote:

> Uh oh we’ve got another internet tough guy that rides mopeds

Yep.

Who are you guys talking about?

Who cares? You do you, and forget the nerds that complain. Buy all of the mopeds.

Tweaker trash /

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> Who cares? You do you, and forget the nerds that complain. Buy all of

> the mopeds.

Exactly 🖤🔥🤘🚀🏍🖕🏻🧀🛹😈👻💀☠️👽🤶🏻👸🏼🗿🗽🛵🔧🦠

I’m in love with a stripper

^ Ha! ;) That can happen. But as to the post, you are entitled to buy/own everything you can afford, BUT, they do build up quick, I'm down to 4 'peds and a scooter which I just gloriously fucked up trying to bring to life after winter storage.... , but I like it and will prob try and fix it, why? It is more comfortable than any moped, has better brakes and has turn signals, I would say it's safer, but it's not, what with the tiny wheels and odd handling. I used to buy up every barn/garage sale bike...just because "mopeds" but after a while it gets dull, and how many can you ride at once? Still would snap up a complete TSM, but would probably spend more time looking at it than riding it, why? Age. Believe me or not, your energy level will fall, grunging around under a bike wears on you, you just want to cruise around. Never thought I would say that, but there it is. Honestly looking into a decent electric, these were not even around when I started riding, but they are now, and so easy and maint free, into it. Love me some 2t, but over wrenching. The positive side of buying up these old machines is that as we love them, we keep them around, vs somebody throwing them away, when you tire of it, it can be sold to someone new, who has the fire to keep it going. I'm good with that.

> Nile A Wrote:

> Listen up Daniel, your krusty long haired moped is life ass, you would

> not be calling me a noob and being disrespectful to me, then insulting

> my intelligence by saying you dont care what i do with my mopeds, to my

> face in real life. So why do it here? Unlike you, I balance humility

> with brutal instinct, I would make you look more lame and stupid, than

> those fools from N'SYNC.

>

> See i was only kidding Daniel, if you can take a dick, then you can take

> a joke.

There is no place on moped army for homophobic-assholes with thin skin and massive egos.

Why are you even here? (edited)

Hold up, he's a homophobic asshole? I had no idea.

Fuck this guy then, hopes all of his mopeds hard seize.

Hey, fuck you dude. Not acceptable to speak that way here or anywhere.

Full disclosure I don't really know Daniel. But I did meet him once in real life. So unlike most of you, I can verify that he actually exists.....and was definitely not an asshole or a meanie.

You on the other hand sure seem to be.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> You on the other hand sure seem to be.

Explain.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account