STOLEN GRANDE, COLUMBUS OHIO

My girlfriend's roommate's grande got stolen out of her garage like an hour ago (no windows or anything, someone had to have followed her home). Last spotted heading up North 4th probably towards Linden. Had plate EDC50 on it. It has oil injection so it's pretty distinct in that sense. If you see it let me know. Thanks!

IMG_2660.jpg
IMG_2231.png

Re: STOLEN GRANDE, COLUMBUS OHIO

The One And Only /

Sorry to hear man. Hope your roommate finds it.

Damn isn’t this the second Columbus bike stolen in like a month or so?

> MOPITT no nips Al Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Damn isn’t this the second Columbus bike stolen in like a month or so?

Second bike stolen in 2 weeks within probably 10 blocks of each other. I caught a dude stealing my DT50 and suplexed him about 2 weeks ago too.

Hard economic times mean more crimes of opportunity, be conscious of who sees where you park your shit (my KE100 got stolen cause someone followed me home and snagged it as I was walking into my apartment). Lock your shit up, even if you have it in a garage!

Also have a nice baseball bat waiting for them when you catch them.

Bump, we recovered my friend's hobbit but not this minty, oil injected beauty.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

fuck this sucks!!! sorry nick

Bump, still MIA. See an oil injection Grande in Ohio or surrounding states? Lemme know!

See this is EXACTLY why I keep my shit locked up and covered. I got 2 mopeds (a Tomos and a Puch) and I'm always aware of my surroundings when parking them after a ride. I usually circle around the block a few times before pulling in my driveway next to my apartment building. Then the bike cover goes on top of both bikes.

> Thomas Peffer Wrote:

> See this is EXACTLY why I keep my shit locked up and covered. I got 2

> mopeds (a Tomos and a Puch) and I'm always aware of my surroundings when

> parking them after a ride. I usually circle around the block a few times

> before pulling in my driveway next to my apartment building. Then the

> bike cover goes on top of both bikes.

Yeah dude, she hadn't ridden the bike in 2 weeks and had it in a locked windowless garage when it was stolen. What do you want her to do, sleep on the bike with a shotgun?

For fucks sake my best friend had his KE100 stolen that he kept covered and locked with a beefy chain around his electrical meter. Fuckers used hydarulic cutters to break the chain at like 3:30 am on a friday night/sunday morning. (edited)

punkrock randy /

Yeah, if someone really wants something, they’ll find a way to get it. Regardless of what you do. I hate leaving my cycles while out on a ride, mostly won’t unless they stay in my sight. Otherwise I’ll always lock steering and run a bike lock around rear wheel and frame. Fuckin bummer, definitely going to be more prevalent as the economy suffers.

If it was stolen in a locked-up windowless garage then someone definately was following her home. In all likelihood whoever stole it must have been watching it for some time prior to stealing it. That scenario is just scary as fuck because it means that there was no avoiding getting it stolen despite preventive measures taken.

> Thomas Peffer Wrote:

> If it was stolen in a locked-up windowless garage then someone

> definately was following her home. In all likelihood whoever stole it

> must have been watching it for some time prior to stealing it. That

> scenario is just scary as fuck because it means that there was no

> avoiding getting it stolen despite preventive measures taken.

Exactly. Some dickhead crackheads live a few blocks from her, they stole my DT50 but I chased them down and got it back. They probably saw her riding it one day and just noted which garage was hers

Man what a bummer, that's a great looking bike.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account