Re: Motobecane CDI le partie

Mopeds for ever MFE /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Today I decided to reinstall it once again brought up the piston to top dead center untill the pulley line up with the mark on the stator then I turned the pulley counter clockwise to the left about 1/2 inch then push the pulley inward then tighten the flywheel nut with a cordless drill then she started right up. The only I discover is that I can start the engine without the decompression I thought on motobecane engines it was a must to use the decompression as well with the choke it's all good now. The only problem I also d oh discover was that the new treats variator does not variator it does not move inward at high speeds the engine did not rotate back and Forward so I install my old one back on and she now works perfect.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account