Re: Ryan Chamberlin “Seattle mopeds”

TTT

> TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> We've never heard of this guy. Not welcome in Boston, though. Don't

> come.

Uh Riggsby worked with him at Austin Mopeds summer of 2017 and I met him at that summer’s LGN Philly rally. Haven’t seen him since.

Was there any truth to that broken engine mount on that Sabatino’s customer bike that he posted like a million times?

It was true the motor mount was broken but that was months after the bike was sold. I tried to tell that dude multiple times that you can't hold anyone responsible for a broken motor mount on a bike months after a sale much less holding someone responsible for a broken motor mount in general. It is a fucking moped. A stupid, little bike that vibrates a lot... Broken motor mount? Weird.

Yeah generals are made of garbage steel and they always crack at the front engine mount on the v1 versions. I think since the sachs have rubber mounts and no one kits them you don’t see that one break as much. I would hardly say that’s on Sabatino, charge it to the game. It’s not hard to weld/braze a crack in the frame, charge that shit to the game and get your customers stoked. Don’t make them feel like they got ripped off and bum them out.

Well it doesn’t sound like he’s long for Seattle

CF9576EA-3E2D-4996-B28F-3E2D72D0B3AA.jpeg

The saga continues...

no groms no blasters /

we need to cut this guy some slack.

he is clearly trying his hardest to master the english language

> no groms no blasters Wrote:

> we need to cut this guy some slack.

>

> he is clearly trying his hardest to master the english language

OK ,,, that's enough .

Dirty30 Dillon /

I actually randomly stumbled on his IG account and he strikes me as being generally unknowledgeable and also pretentious. Which, typically go hand-in-hand.

He is afraid of being had, he is totally ignoring the facts. Plays the victim. Acting like we have been attacking him and hating on him, we asked him to stop contacting us because he kept asking for free/easy project bikes and if he could sell bikes for us, it was really annoying. All I did was call him out for his unacceptable behavior for a “professional” to be displaying in a public group on Facebook. If he is a solid dude then why did he block me for asking him to not publicly shit talk another shop? You can scroll back to my older posts in this thread, I never said he stole anything, just that it was weird that a stripped bike showed up in front of our shop like someone was trying to make a statement. At the very most it could be construed as an implication not an accusation.

If he’s such a good guy why doesn’t he come here and dispel all the stuff that’s been said and maybe apologize for being a dick? If he truly is troubled mentally I feel sorry for him, but it really just seems like NPD to me. (edited)

LMFAO I just can't

I keep my machete close by in case someone needs a good murking.

Dirty30 Dillon /

That video is what happens when your buddy just got his 5d and wants to make "cinema"

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> That video is what happens when your buddy just got his 5d and wants to

> make "cinema"

The classic ay bro I just got a gimble let’s shoot

The score was so undynamic I turned it off after 1 minute.

Did they ever show a moped?

That was.... something

There was the tail end of the laser that got this all started quite some time ago that is apparently still in his shop. 3 week turn around on a V1 is chill, right?

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

What did I just watch? I did not expect that at all. Well I did not know what to expect, but it wasn’t that....shirtless man with a loose grinder on the table. Why is he shirtless in the first place and why is he wearing a helmet inside 🤷🏼‍♂️.

The peg board....how you going to rebuild these here engines if you don’t have any tools....

Good luck Seattle.....

Dirty30 Dillon /

> EH FCC of the QCB Wrote:

> The peg board....how you going to rebuild these here engines if you

> don’t have any tools....

Yeah, the fact it's a "Promo"? Promo for what?

As someone who has experienced a maiming to the mammarys, or tit-trauma if you will, I highly suggest he cover his torso.

This dude is right on par for Seattle. He epitomizes a large portion of the current population. Seattle has gone to crap in recent years. It’s been on a downhill trend for decades, but the last ten years or so have been brutal.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

Is this a parody video of something

It’s a parody of itself. I can’t even make fun of it, it’s a perfect video.

What the fuck was that video?

don't click the video

yall giving this shithead more views by watching the trashfire and feeding his shitty ego

Sorry I clicked before scrolling to the end of the thread.

That was like a depressing PSA where mopeds are a drug that ruins your life.

Which, from what little I have read of all this thread (because it’s none of my business) it seems like a sad autobiography from this dude.

no groms no blasters /

why is the expansion chamber the carburetor bowl

Dirty30 Dillon /

> no groms no blasters Wrote:

> why is the expansion chamber the carburetor bowl

He's on the final boss and we're still at the loading screen, obviously.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

wait if i watch the video does it physically increase his ego

shit

> 🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin Wrote:

> wait if i watch the video does it physically increase his ego

>

> shit

I have no idea what the point of it is. If he's trying to be funny or what, I'm at a loss, but with that shit I probably wouldn't fuck with "Seattle Mopeds"

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account