Re: Ryan Chamberlin “Seattle mopeds”

I don’t have a dog in the race here but just wanted to swing back around and announce that machetes are so yesterday. Less is more. Local rider here makes knives and came out with this ‘micro clever’ recently and I have to keep myself from buying ten of these. Super cool.

C74AE82A-9871-45B3-A307-13902F5F01D4.jpeg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I seen a social distancing knife today at the swap meet. It was for filleting swordfish it was 2.5 ft long looked like a paring saw no serations tho. Brass handle oriental angle 17° and tanto tip.

dang i wanna cut cheese, packages and zipties with that

He has a profile on here I think. Shoulda plugged his IG previously: jessemc.design, he’s got a lot of cool shit.

Why would I send my Moped’s to Seattle to make more money? We just send them to Omaha to do that.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

NYC and key West...

That's a market.

What's the word on a Seattle rally? Too soon to tell?

Too soon.... Believe me, we want to rally. We started doing test rides in February for this rally.

*maybe January. I don't really know what day it is. (edited)

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Highest Logo Member post density in Gen Forum I've seen for awhile, and

> it's gotta be this shit.

>

> I'm all for folks starting a small business, but undermining the local

> community with sub par work and a toxic attitude is not the way to get

> there.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

this thread is lit! and i only know about it because LiL stinky ryan posted about it in my quiet beachfront 50shifty community. wow he sounds AWFUL! not welcome in cleveland sorrrrrrrrrrry! ok bye <3

> Offical Kyle™ Wrote:

> What's the word on a Seattle rally? Too soon to tell?

Probably won’t happen this year. With Guv Inslee ruining things, we will all be stuck in our houses through November, when he’s eliminated.

The plot thickens. Hold on everyone this is gonna be hard to follow.

So he sold this shit box magnum a couple weeks back. Totally fucking slap together, he pitched it as a gila that “does a reliable 33”, the pipe was barely tacked together and broke in half when un bolted, was it so shittily welded and it looked like it belonged to a tweaker. Well the guy who bought it brought it into us so it could actually be ridden and he spent as much with us just to get the bike road worthy as he paid, we even gave him a good deal on parts and labor.

Ok so the owner of this magnum gets it back, Ryan wants all the half broken parts we removed from it. I mean he just ripped this dude off and I would say get bent, but whatever it’s not my deal, we send back a bag of moped garbage with the bike. Everything is fine and dandy, new owner is loving the bike and Ryan gets wind and is super but hurt that it was ripping and said we should “see how our tunes stack up”, but then a strange coincidence indeed happens. The very next morning the bike got stolen from outside of his house, he was using a lock Ryan had given him, all of the security cameras weren’t triggered and it’s even more suspicious because about a week later it turns up outside of our shop in a shopping cart totally gutted. Errrr who would chop up a ripping magnum and dump the carcass in front of a moped shop?

Here’s a picture of a few days before we finished it and when we found it yesterday afternoon.

C9173394-6C5A-4046-9FE8-DF41DA0AB3A0.jpeg
9DC69083-5909-4138-B69F-EDF47C3DB67A.jpeg

Haha, that's pretty psycho.

Emil Kniemel /

Best thread of 2020. Link to stolen bike post:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,4372406,4373579,page=1#msg-4373579 (edited)

serious scum bag shit goin on right here.

Howdy. I'm the dude who's magnum was stollen, and while everything is hella suspect, I personally dont think that Ryan stoll my bike.. And on buyin the bike, I knew that it was trashed and tweakered out, but Ive wanted a magnum for so long that I bought it anyway. But forreal I dont think anyone from mtm or ryan stoll my bike. I mean thats putting yer reputation on the line right there. Tge whole situation is weird as fuck and leads me to believe that someone was scoping my place which wigs meyowt. But forreal I dont think Ryan had anything to do with it. I mean weve got footage of some dude pushin the frame to the shop in that cart.. Anyway mtm is awesome, thanks for workin with me

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

Wow and I thought we had some pro league tweakers in the Bay

Beach Club Nick /

> Joe Weber Wrote:

> Howdy. I'm the dude who's magnum was stollen, and while everything is

> hella suspect, I personally dont think that Ryan stoll my bike.. And on

> buyin the bike, I knew that it was trashed and tweakered out, but Ive

> wanted a magnum for so long that I bought it anyway. But forreal I dont

> think anyone from mtm or ryan stoll my bike. I mean thats putting yer

> reputation on the line right there. Tge whole situation is weird as fuck

> and leads me to believe that someone was scoping my place which wigs

> meyowt. But forreal I dont think Ryan had anything to do with it. I mean

> weve got footage of some dude pushin the frame to the shop in that

> cart.. Anyway mtm is awesome, thanks for workin with me

I've had a few bikes stolen, and I know many who have also had bikes stolen. Never have I ever heard of someone returning the chassis. It only makes sense as some way of sending a message

> 🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin Wrote:

> Wow and I thought we had some pro league tweakers in the Bay

Dude that’s what I’m saying!! After fighting the same tweaker In SF for years that was stealing our bikes this Ryan fellow makes him seem normal. This just blows, it had to be a moped dude sadly. Bet Ryan paid some crack head to swipe it so it couldn’t be traced back to him. The dude is obviously psycho, obviously..

Back to the popcorn

> MOPITT no nips Al Wrote:

> He has a profile on here I think. Shoulda plugged his IG previously:

> jessemc.design, he’s got a lot of cool shit.

I gotta check this guy out. Andy keeps making fun of my china knife...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

AA guys will steal from you.

NA guys will steal from you and then help you look for it.

My 2 cents....

Life experience it's almost 98% accurate.

Returning the frame is like leaving a horse head in someone's bed

That dude needs to dealt with.

Dan (high idle) Conway /

I personally would find it hard to believe a criminal would steal a moped... strip just the engine and go fast parts off, and give someone (who happens to be the only one out of the whole city to make it actually go fast) back the frame (which is a magdumb that’s worth something) Not saying he definitely stole it, but I would be very surprised otherwise.

Seems this guy just doesn’t know when to stop burning bridges, or how.

Obviously many people recognize he is a bad dude and a bad mechanic.

And he does seem like a walking cartoon. People who act like this don’t get by too easy...

especially if they threw together a 33 mph Gila E50 magnum.

Good show he’s been putting on so far.

RayRay🐰 Santos /

I’ve known this shitbird for 7+ years and leaving the remains of the magnum sounds just like him. “Those are my parts!” Is what goes thru my head when I saw that post above.

AGAIN IM SO SORRY SEATTLE

#notashank

#didntmakethecut

shit is wiggity wack

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Burning in effigy is effective group distainmemt. Like big party cause he's such an ass and advertise the shit out of it.

New animated series?

Sketchy dude moves to different cities to compete with established moped repair shops.

Steals mopeds and fixes them with Big League bubble gum and Dollar Tree duct tape.

Has a pet fly named ZZ Top that follows him around.

Milk is his kryptonite. (Cuz ‘moo cow people’)

Weapons: Knife, broken Harbor Freight angle grinder, hammer. (edited)

6B16EBB5-DFE4-4292-8C49-82969F2C7D91.jpeg

You just drew 67% of moped army. I like it. I feel like there's a pun opportunity with the fly's name though?

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Wholy hell! 10 bucks says that motor will end up on another one of his “builds”!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Duderz I was so stoned I started rewriting peace frog from the doors.

Blood in the streets in da town of Seattle...blood covers the parts and fendersof a new shop in da city this janky shit been bothering me. ....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account