Re: Ryan Chamberlin “Seattle mopeds”

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Please don’t call him Seattle Ryan.

He meant Stealattle Ryan.

That whole gutted magnum in the grocery cart thing though.

Just met this fool. I do bremember him talking a intake he fabbed and he seemed proud of it. Wasnt impressed. Hes no Jake, but anhoo when Tomos owners ask for help on the FB page and he starts spouting off at the 👄, its just cringe city. Ive never had to block anybody before. Cant we just bann him from the FB group? I just let him have it. Hopefully hell go hide in his mini storage or run out of data soon.

Working out of a conex container???

Screenshot_20200716-021755.png

Seems like I pissed him off enough to block me on FB, sick .

Fuck this clown. He deleted everything moments after. Pretty sure he blocked me too.

Screenshot_20200716-080054.png
Screenshot_20200716-080039.png

(edited)

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

I'm not really sure what the problem is. I think if he wasn't a suspected thief, most of you guys might like him. He doesn't seem all that different from a lot of moped people I've met. His shitty Instagram posts and videos aren't much more embarrassing than all the shitty moped blogs from ten years ago or moped zines/podcasts that pop up every once in a while.

I guess I kind of understand the annoyance with him taking over "Seattle Mopeds" but with such a generic name you can't really be surprised or upset. The old shop is gone, what does it matter?

He's a bad mechanic that's charging people for bad work, which sucks sure. Plenty of people on here are charging for bad work, or overcharging for extremely basic work like cleaning out tanks or replacing cables.

He sucks, so what. If you do better work at comparable rates it won't affect your business.

~nuff said~

~just my 2¢~

The problem I have with him is that he acts like he’s a corner stone of the Seattle moped community in order to rep his business and he is a joke. It makes us look bad if he tells people the lies and they believe him. I mean he has done nothing but drag another shops name around and talk shit. He doesn’t have anything to ad, unlike a lot of those early 2000s blogs, where if you wanted to find useful information or something cool you could.

By taking the name Seattle mopeds, he might somehow be confusing people that were once customers there that he is affiliated with them.

I’m personally not a fan of this guy, he is a narcissist and a thin skinned prick who attempts to play a victim. I’m over it, he can change his shops name and address the fact that he alienated another shop or we can keep this up. It’s not hard. (edited)

even though I've never been big on hanging out over there in Seattle across the water. EVERYONE I have met in person at rallys were absolutely wonderful. The internet isn't an excuse to be a jackass, have any of you dudes met him in person? Or is he just totally distancing himself from the real community? This guy is a tool. I don't like Him very much I tell you what.

Even though I haven't been to a bd since 2014? I knew I could trust anyone over there in Seattle if I needed to. Until this guy.

Being that when I was going over there it was every two years for a rally day.. I felt almost honored when someone actually recognised me and said what's up at blood drive x. As I matter of fact, I think it was west Seattle. That Ryan is the shit.

I'll always remember getting bitched at for wearing a wool shirt on a 85 deg day. Ha good times

It kept me cool I swear! That shit evaporated sweat like crazy on the Bainbridge ride...

Dirty30 Dillon /

I understand and appreciate the frustrations of dealing with someone who's toxic to the local community, but this is all just dramatics at this point.

Seattle folks come here to do the bashing, he bashes everyone on Facebook/IG, ad infinitum.

Sucks to see some logo names I haven't seen posting in gen pop in awhile just venture back to MA to bash a dude.

I get that, but he’s gonna talk nonsense and bash people regardless of how we act. Here’s the thing though, he blocked all of us, so short of going to his shop and confronting him which go over poorly we can’t have a dialogue with him. Other than that only way of us dealing with him is to ignore him and hope he goes away or keep airing this shit out and hope the community finally rejects this turd in the punch bowl.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Yeah, that's super fucking frustrating. And while using word of mouth and local community posting will eventually get the word out that he's not a good source for work, it can take along time until people who are not as close to the community are aware and stop giving him business.

I guess the best option is to PSA the community in the area and hope they spend their $'s more wisely.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

some of those blogs had useful information, others were just as self serving as a bad instagram, youtube, or podcast. He is narcissistic, but how much more than anyone else with an instagram or that starts a "gang"?

I don't want to come off as having sympathy for the guy, because it definitely looks like he sucks.

But I've seen plenty of questionable mechanics show up, get ridiculed and/or shunned only to become innovative and productive members of their communities.

Go over there and hash it out with him or add him to the bad sellers list and move this thread over to off topic

nuffsaidagain

Technically he’s not a bad seller, he hasn’t sold much of anything I think. Additionally he doesn’t log in or deal on moped army so him being on a list here that many don’t even check is pretty pointless.

Most people with mopeds know what’s up, the fleet has been here in Seattle for almost 20 years and our shop is well established. It’s the people on the fringe of our groups who see mopeds then meet this asshole and associate all of us with him.

You could not click the link to this thread and ignore it. Yea a lot of the l.a. moped dudes were kinda the same as this guy with the ego, but you couldn’t act like this guy does on MySpace. Self serving is better than dumping on others to make yourself look better.

There’s a lot of people who have been blocked by this guy and some may want a public forum where he isn’t allowed to delete his posts. (edited)

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

He looks like a total spoon.

Like his name should be Dewey.

Listen this guy is a douche bag period . I had an incident yesterday with him. He started a bunch of shit then deleted what he said so it made me look like a racist homophob dude is a straight up smartass and if and when I go out to see my family in Tacoma imma swing by and handle it. Fuck him. He should keep his pussy ass mouth shut.

Whoa let's all relax up in here

> Mike Boyd Wrote:

> Whoa let's all relax up in here

😂 Kina sum’s up 2020 in a nutshell

Kina funny that no ones defending him On here and hella people met him. Also I wonder who the owner of the laser is and if they will ever get it back?

I'm good! I don't like when people think I'm racist homophob because of my political beliefs. Or because I was a marine from r 4yrs and army for 10.This shit is supposed to be about peds and riding. Not giving people bogus advise about repairs.

I've been riding mopeds since I was 11 that's way before there was a moped culture. With that I'm going to have me a cold Mike's harder lemonade peace out have a good weekend. (edited)

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

> Rob P Wrote:

>I'm going to have me a cold Mike's harder lemonade

>peace out have a good weekend.

3ydxdy.png

Emil Kniemel /

is harder lemonade higher ABV than the normal hard lemonade?

that was the best mic drop i've ever seen. might copy it.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

I mean your beliefs define whether or not you are or are not both a racist and a homophobe

If you have a conversation with someone and they deleted everything they said and you look like a racist homophobe maybe you should analyze what you are saying

I think everyone here should stop giving him so much press. 230+ comments. You know this guy loves the attention. Pretty sure everyone got the point, not to do business with him.

I agree. Lets let this shit fall back a a few pages. This guy acts like hes trying to live out the satan since 2003 mocumentry.let this tread die already.

Before I knew about him, I tried to buy a carb off him. He took like a month full of excuses to the point where he told me he wasn't going to ship it. Thank god i paid the Paypal fee.

It was actually that carb off that magnum lol. (edited)

First, Mike and Maitland are making the most sense in this, which I can only hope, is the last page of this thread. I’ve met him and interacted with him in a text conversation many times. He is not capable of rationality or can just let anything drop. I will guarantee he lurks this shit and the more comments he sees then the more he feels validated. Just let it go away and he will to.

Yeah I've been watching this thread and thinking I should maybe close it, but so far it's mostly been respectful and informative. I do think it's valuable to have him on the bad sellers list or something more visible but I dunno...

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

> baird co Wrote:

> I think everyone here should stop giving him so much press. 230+

> comments. You know this guy loves the attention. Pretty sure everyone

> got the point, not to do business with him.

So let’s give him a podcast interview instead! 😬

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account