Ryan Chamberlin “Seattle mopeds”

So the past few months have been a little shaky with this guy, he moved here from Texas and decided to set up a shop here. That is totally cool, what isn’t cool is that he calls it seattle mopeds (was already a shop here back in 2012) and acted like he was the reason why there is a moped scene at all in Seattle.

Why I’m posting here is so anyone who knows this guy on personal level can chime in, I would like to hear stories of him being cool to give him another chance, but he so far has been pretty much an insufferable troll looking for free shit and handouts from our shop. We are well established and have been operating for over 7 years.

It’s not enough that he moved here and stepped on our toes a bit, but now he’s dragging shops in other cities through the mud and insinuating that they are dealing in stolen goods and providing shitty service. Meanwhile, he is a total hack who is completely overstepping his boundaries and abilities.

Anyways, it sucks that I have to do this, but he doesn’t want to have a dialog with me about it.

384641FC-66B5-43A9-9660-91BC7D581BFB.png

(edited)

Re: Ryan Chamberlin “Seattle mopeds”

Here’s a previous post he later deleted I’m sure.

D853D70F-4522-4307-BFF2-8E1DBB823715.jpeg

I already don't like him

The reason this post here on MA is because there have been so many deleted comments (his/others) on social media.

Sounds like he sucks.

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

Maybe its just the performance vin plate porting lol

This guy, he's been a true clown so far. He is funny for now, but it's going to wear thin pretty quick. I love he claimed he never heard of the Mosquito Fleet but also claimed to work at Austin Mopeds. But when I said I might call Lester up and ask him about that dude he had an internet meltdown and said a bunch of shitty things about Lester then deleted the thread. You know, like a real solid guy would do.

Also he has claimed on many occasions he is very well known and respected in the midwest and the east, and also he claims no one knows who I am, so love to hear some stories about this dude from back east!

Sounds like a real turd.

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

my favorite claim from him

We like to think of ourselves as part of the community, even if the privileged trash who harass mobile dwellers in Seattle constantly seem to disagree. The people in the RV next door had their generator stolen while they were out of the house for about an hour and a half, so now while they're not home I spend my time blasting the block with a hammer in my hand like a lunatic and pointing lights on anyone slinking around this light industrial district during stealing hours. I probably wouldn't fuck with me. Someone's gotta do Seattle PD's job since they don't seem to leave their vehicles unless it's to stand around on a corner drinking coffee downtown. Solid first night, two pairs of scavengers got moseyed and nobody got murked. The people who had their shit ganked keep 18 in the clip so really I'm doing the people stealing for drugs a favor.

Like that time he called every state in the Midwest a "flyover state," insinuated that no one there knew the true value of their mopeds, suggested they should give them to him so he could drive them back to Seattle, sell them, and supposedly give them a portion of the profits?

I don't have screenshots to that and he definitely deleted that thread too.

Meghan, Here it is

CEC77732-002D-426C-AC11-282DBFBD4146.jpeg

Let's fight him

I'm definitely gonna hit up magic touch after all this crap it over. The two dudes that helped me out by coming to Bremerton and taking my shitty Magnum seemed like top notch fellas. Think I might have actually been you two Alex and Daniel. Regardless if anybody's getting my business it's mtm.

Also, Seattle mopeds isn't the best name... considering I heard bad things after 77 took over...could be bullshit tho, I had no problem buying an Sprint when they first opened.

Weren't they on 85th near the burrito shop? Man it was only 8 years ago how do I not remember...

The 'new' 'Seattle Mopeds' has nothing to do with the old real storefront Seattle Mopeds.

Dude straight up stole the name without doing a simple google search.

I told him it used to be my brother's shop, before it was bought by 1977. He then quoted me, stating I was my brother, and saying it was OK. Both wrong.

also have screenshots to show this doof is full of shit LOL (edited)

Also Seattle Mopeds, formerly, was always fine and great for the local community. Several reputable members of MA of past and current worked there. Sabatino, Terry Dean, Responsible Jon, to name a few.

1977 bought it, shuttered it, and took all the parts and inventory back to the midwest.

This Ryan Chamberlin dude snaked the name, and claimed ignorance of any existing Seattle moped community.

Mosquito Fleet has been in Seattle for 17 years..........

Yeah, I had no issues when I bought a tomos there. Maybe the shuttering and moving inventory was what I interpreted as bs.

How in the hell can he claim ignorance of the community, jeezus.

I only found out about ma because of a mosquito fleet dude that showed my 16 year old self his bike back in 2005! I don't even live in Seattle!!! I wish I remembered that dude's name....

Also, almost every time I ride in Seattle people as me if I'm in "that moped club"..same thing had to happen to this dude...he had to have known.

Point is he's a jackass.

Cringe

> Jesse Stephenson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Also he has claimed on many occasions he is very well known and

> respected in the midwest and the east

never heard of him at east coast stuff, so if he was around, probably pretty unlikely he's super knowledgeable

sweet magnetos bbs come to our rally every year, if he's from TX they probably know him. (edited)

Dirty30 Dillon /

This is great fun.

Being a competitor in business is natural, but shit-talking your competition while you steal the rep a past shop built is pretty fucking low.

Also, dude couldn't flex his brain hard enough to think of something besides Seattle Mopeds? He sounds like the real moo cow people.

todd amundson /

At times I want to kill a Frenchman for posting stupid claims on Facebook Los Angeles pages. Like he’s the fucking best shit since baguettes. It’s so hard to ignore sometimes. Just remember. They’re the immigrants. We were here first and are probably faster.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> todd amundson Wrote:

> Just remember. They’re the immigrants. We were here first

You should be more worried about being xenophobic and less about him bragging.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

>

> He sounds like the real moo cow people.

Why do you degrade moo cow people ? Never even heard of one doing what this guy is doing .

Dirty30 Dillon /

> P D Wrote:

> > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > He sounds like the real moo cow people.

>

> Why do you degrade moo cow people ? Never even heard of one doing what

> this guy is doing .

Doctor: Moo cow people aren't real. They cant hurt you

Me:

breastfeeding-cow-tweet-peta-reactions-15-5ca1b6662467c__700.jpg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Dolly Parton...

Ha ha moo cow ppl.

:) what a lively little conversation we're having here on a small displacement moped forum

> todd amundson Wrote:

> At times I want to kill a Frenchman for posting stupid claims on

> Facebook Los Angeles pages. Like he’s the fucking best shit since

> baguettes. It’s so hard to ignore sometimes. Just remember. They’re the

> immigrants. We were here first and are probably faster.

You got blasted by Christophe and got your feelings hurt didn't you?

drunken mcfrenzy /

Woof, really building up the reputation of outsiders moving to Seattle as well. I wonder if he's from Austin.. Hah. Awareness and broadcasting is key here. Anyone in their right mind in this scene is keenly aware of where shit talkers fall into place.. Any to throw people under the bus, Sabat included? the hell..

On that note, I'm moving to Seattle in July and with having no intention of starting a moped business will open one called Seattle Mopeds II in hopes to make this guy's skin crawl.

Joking about the shop, but will be making the trip up there soon, so hope to run into some MF people or moped people or motorcycle people soon, if ya wanna zip or rip, gimme a shout!

todd amundson /

I have no idea who your'e talking about.

I was being pretty anonymous

Ugh why do people like this even bother with mopeds, it's like the worst scam

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account