1977 garage broken?

1977 garage broken ? WTH it won’t pull anything up I’m sick !

Re: 1977 garage broken?

Terbo Speghetti /

Lol it probably is, yeah. Stop going there anyway, is not a real thing that anyone uses

#ripgarage bring it back !

Accessing the "Garage" is like anything else from them - you have to wait:

"Ship times are currently behind schedule. We are working to get caught up, but are running about 7 business days behind. If you are in a rush, drop an email"

...so it could take up to 6 months and then you might get the wrong page anyway...

Terbo Speghetti /

> austin hunt Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> #ripgarage bring it back !

Nope. You can keep liking the things 1977mopeds does it you want, but you'll find out eventually why everyone hates them

77 sucks but Garage is a great resource, there is no other place to post builds in a uniform fashion, searching it is not great, but it’s an excellent tool when your building a bike.

Simon should implement a feature like it on here, that way it would work and be used more as this place is way more respectable

Emil Kniemel /

> Toledo Riot Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> 77 sucks but Garage is a great resource, there is no other place to post

> builds in a uniform fashion, searching it is not great, but it’s an

> excellent tool when your building a bike.

>

> Simon should implement a feature like it on here, that way it would work

> and be used more as this place is way more respectable

Yeah it's the best way to view other builds so as long as people keep uploading them. I like to use it to see what people do for seats, carb/intake setups, jetting ball park. it's pretty cool.

i would LOVE to see them add top speed field (could potentially replace the tuning spreadsheet) and a checkbox for top tank vs step thru (just to view build aesthetics)

If mopedarmy could take it over/host it even better. i dont need the e-commerce aspect of it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account