Gemini SST street legal?

devin maliszewski /

I have a Gemini SST 50 and i was wondering if they were ever legal for street use, and if so how do i go about getting a title for it.

Re: Gemini SST street legal?

> devin maliszewski Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have a Gemini SST 50 and i was wondering if they were ever legal for

> street use, and if so how do i go about getting a title for it.

It's my understand that New York has pretty strict laws on mopeds and the like. You could register it in Vermont maybe

Terbo Speghetti /

Lol. No, you can't register that. You can't get a title either. Try getting a moped instead.

> Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Lol. No, you can't register that. You can't get a title either. Try

> getting a moped instead.

If there's a frame number on it you could probably register it.

Dirty30 Dillon /

You could probably register as Moped via VT. NYC would probably only give you the option to reg as Moto.

even with nearly all the silly moped specific things removed from the Virginia code, i dont think the seat is high enough to be a moped. strangely, you could have someone title/register it as a motorcycle here in VA and maybe transfer it into your state?

Yeah this is one of those things that was never titled or advertised as being made for the street but like why wouldn't you want to ride it on the street? It's far enough aftert the fact that you have several options for getting plates

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account