New Moped Monday Episode with The Madbraapper!

MMP Episode 076 with The Madbraapper

ScreenShot2020-04-13at5.33.38AM.png

Hey welcome to episode 076! This episode we hung out with our friend Adam the mad man braaaapper aka @madmandamadbraaaper. Adam may be newer to mopeds but I bet he has more runners than you.

Give the episode a listen and decide for yourself.

If things turn around the Rally In The Valley could be a nice way to ease back in.

#brapisdead

#mopedarmy

#mopedmondaypodcast

Leave us a review on iTunes and pick up some Merch over at mopedmonday.com

Re: New Moped Monday Episode with The Madbraapper!

Alright, that fake Soundcloud player screenshot tipped me over the edge. I spent some time tonight writing a integration plugin for the forum. Now, whenever you post a Soundcloud link it will auto-magically turn into an embedded player!

Maybe I could have done this if I didn't announce I wanted to on 4chan like a complete idiot.

Hahaha Simon you da best!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Awesomeness ...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Just a pointer an old sock with a hole in it over the crank will stop that pesky clip frm falling into the nether spaces cut off sock to bolt down.

I hate that you hear it ping and it's gone look all over the shopspace no idea Wtf now do you waste hours tearing it all down again to be sure or do you take the 150 dollar gamble and tear it all down again. Its like the half dead cat in box if you tear it down its not gonna be there but if you run it that clip will materialize right in the right hand transfer port.

Adam you sold me the blue 77 a3 ?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account