Re: Advice Needed

Stephen Keller /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Tough call, I would go with the Pinto unless its a basket case, pretty simple bike, the modern scooter is more reliable, but more difficult to learn to ride safely due to smaller wheels, unless Honda has upgraded, look for a Yamaha, some of them are fuel injected. Harder to work on yourself. I bought a scooter last winter, so much more comfy than my mopeds, but it has almost killed me getting used to the odd riding position & tiny wheels, if you have scooter experience maybe that is the best bet, if not much riding experience, I would go with the moped, hell I would go with the moped anyway, much cooler looking than a scooter... :) Whats wrong with your bikes? There is a repair forum here, where you can ask questions, there is also a wiki with tons of information on both models you have.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account