Re: Storage and racks.

Emil Kniemel /

> P D Wrote:

>

> I don't mean to be down on the front rack idea , just real about what I

> see .

>

> Let us know how it goes .

I was able to find a pacer super sport footboard and will bolt that on. It will create a flat surface that I can bungee stuff to. I'll post a pic once I install it.

Emil Kniemel /
0EE7B5F5-C454-4A1B-9EB9-A7749293BB32.jpeg

It can at least hold a 4-pack. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/\ Jees, that is nice.

> Rebel Moby wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Box on the back or saddlebags or trailer or sidecar.

>

> Trailer and sidecar are easy to detach, the box has to be unbolted, same

> with the saddle bags on the Moby.

> >

Hey could you tell me what kind of white cargo box you have on your 1st pic ?

How many of you that ride Motomarina or Motobecane SEBRINGS are aware you have a great, extending rear rack? I used to put a heavy backpack on mine followed with a lighter backpack. Strapped em down and rode that way for thousands of miles.

Well? How many knew about the extendable rack on the Sebrings?

I do, same thing is also used on the "Le Moped". It was also, obviously on the Sebring I had. (edited)

Holy shit! you guys, i was taking a look at the extendable rack on a sebring when I realized, it has an ENGINE bolted under the frame! No shit, how many of you guys knew that?! you can start it and ride it. it even powers some lights that I bet you pleebs never knew existed

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Born to be WillD wrote:

> Holy shit! you guys, i was taking a look at the extendable rack on a

> sebring when I realized, it has an ENGINE bolted under the frame! No

> shit, how many of you guys knew that?! you can start it and ride it. it

> even powers some lights that I bet you pleebs never knew existed

#savior

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Scooter boy willd knows something about Sebrings? Doubt it, or he wouldn't have given a snail a second look. LOL!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Don Ohio wrote:

> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Scooter boy willd knows something about Sebrings?

> Doubt it, or he wouldn't have given a snail a second look. LOL!

I'll side with the scooters on this one. Sebrings are vanilla AF.

Sebring is a limp wristed sissy top tank not a burly alpha male step through like will and I have to ride for clearance to our large genitals.

Twisted minds lead to twisted tastes..............and the old saying `No accounting for taste' definitely applies here. LOL at you step-thru sissy boys.

> Don Ohio wrote:

> Twisted minds lead to twisted tastes..............and the old saying `No

> accounting for taste' definitely applies here. LOL at you step-thru

> sissy boys.

Don't like it, crawl back to wherever you have been, and STAY there.

That's right, step-thru boy,Stephen.................I'll speak up when good mopeds are defamed by scooter boys.

^ Go lay down by your dish.

This front rack on my Bravo is pretty ridiculous.

IMG_0809.jpeg

punkrock randy /

Lightweight bier basket

E24CE434-6D62-45C4-85F7-FE168A93CC41.jpeg

> Don Ohio wrote:

> That's right, step-thru boy,Stephen.................I'll speak up when

> good mopeds are defamed by scooter boys.

I'm no dangum "scooter boy"

I'm a scooter man now.

> Gator San Juan wrote:

> This front rack on my Bravo is pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, I don't like the height on that. Pile it on and can you see over it?

The new gas gouge has put my vino on top as for going places...mopeds are fine in some cases but reallity steps in when the vino will go steady 50/55...has a much more comfortable seat ,storage for a decent amount of groceries or whatever and great milage...i know you guys are going to say it-s a pot hole diver but i am not like you...i have been riding long enough and intelligent enough to dodge the pot holes lol... (edited)

Bet the vino won't even get 100 mpgs like my kitted Sebrings or Streetmate. BUT whatever floats yer boat,Pops.

Best i can tell about 70 Don...i don't have your sebrings or streetmates so i'll just have to suffer with the smooth ride and reliabilty of the vino...no matter,tge point is i am buying less gas so the gas companies are not gaining ground by me filling up for 100 bucks per tank.

Don i guess i should have mentioned if you feel really strong on the idea i would be better off with what you have i am easy to get along with.. just ship one or both to me and i'll gladly use it rather than the vino...that is with you paying shipping of course...see how easy i am to persuade.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Don over here telling tall tales.

We have all owned stock bikes, and I can firmly say that none of the 40+ stock bikes I have owned has EVER gotten 100 mpg. 70-80 is about tops and the minute any performance component gets on there it drops.

I would take a Vino over a Streetmate or Sebring anyday.

I am actually not partial to any. You don't have many choices where i live. Mopeds are few and far between here..my real point was that i am cutting back on consumtion because it is all a ploted attemp to gouge us more with holidays coming up.. i stopped to gas my pickup last week and they had premium only...said was unable to get anything else at this time...i can't say in todays world but years back all gas that was loaded on a delivery tanker was the same ...they added to each compartment what octane or additives they wanted....might be different today but i don't think so

Or the station is sold out of the cheaper stuff, it could happen but sounds sketchy to me.

The girl behind the counter said her boss told her he was told there was a shortage of by products to produce the cheaper fuel. Thats when i said horse hocky it is all a scam to rip us off. Very simple .put less additive to boost the octane and sell for less. Also i see no shortage of deer corn for hunting season coming up.

I love my Snark, but when I have to go somewhere further than a few miles and faster than 45 mph, I jump on one of these. My wife’s 2021 yellow Vespa GTS 300 Super gets 75 mpg. Not too shabby for a 300cc scooter.

C8214AEB-ED7B-4394-A229-DDEB3DB71B6E.jpeg

> Pops Peds wrote:

> The new gas gouge has put my vino on top as for going places...mopeds

> are fine in some cases but reallity steps in when the vino will go

> steady 50/55...has a much more comfortable seat ,storage for a decent

> amount of groceries or whatever and great milage...i know you guys are

> going to say it-s a pot hole diver but i am not like you...i have been

> riding long enough and intelligent enough to dodge the pot holes lol... (edited)

Would do the same..nice looking scoots

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account