Treats LePartie CDI on Peugeot 103

I'm thinking of installing the Treats Le Partie CDI on my Peugeot 103 to replace the troublesome ignition. Does anyone know if the stock Peugeot flywheel cover will still fit?

Any other pro tips I haven't already read about here in the forums or WiKi?

Thanks.

Re: Treats LePartie CDI on Peugeot 103

Use the flywheel that comes with it, there's a reason it's there .

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Use the flywheel that comes with it, there's a reason it's there .

He said flywheel cover.

The stock cover will not fit, as you're removing the backing place to install the le partie

He'll probably be fine with out the cover.

mine came with a chrome plastic cover although it wasn't the le partie cdi one, mine was a mbk ebay purchase, I think you can buy them separately I have seen the black ones for sale like in the picture attached, maybe ask on here if anyone has one spare or unused as it could be sprayed ect, the original doesn't fit as you will have an extra part blocking it from fitting where it measures the magnet pulse, you may be able to adapt the original to fit although I didn't try to. what I will say though is its so much better with cdi, it is reliable and just "works"

s-l640.jpg

As someone said above - it wont fit because you will use a different backing plate. Weld a couple simple tabs on the back of it and connect the cover with two rubber o-rings.

yeah i was just messing around with some 3d printed stuff this weekend for a peugeot/le partie cdi flywheel cover

on mine i had to cut the mounting tab and grind it down to get the le partie to clear the peugeot transfer ports. I'm looking at some stuff with little tabby hookey grabbers or something clever, i dunno. Either that or a permanently mounted adapter ring so i can use the stock flywheel cover

Larry Baltz /

As always, thanks to all for sharing your experience!

Stay safe.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account