Motori minarelli

Does anyone know exactly what year this is I can't find the exact bike with same features trying to fix up but don't know what I'm missing and what I'm doing please help

20200328_141834.jpg

Re: Motori minarelli

Sorry , I can't help you , exactly .

Maybe get it running .

Looks like someone primed it for you .

Paint it pretty ; put a rear fender on it and lube the chain .

Then go for a ride . ;)

Ouch... Your missing alot of parts.

Missing rear fender, tail light, tail light wires, fan, fan cover, foot rest(s), speedometer, speedometer cable, speedometer transmission, as best as I can tell. Picture is a little fuzzy.

Is that fan cover system aluminum?

Somebody chime in as to if the engine is a 20 mph cylinder...

Jeremy Homser /

The tank makes me think its a Snark

I just looked at my Snark's tank and tend to agree. Can't say anything about the rear fender, but the required foot rests fit other Minarelli bikes.

Maybe you can use that dog bone in the background for a replacement foot rest! Seriously, though, I love a challenge like yours, so start studying this site and get out yer wallet!

I tried to take some better images I looked up snark and I think that's a winner for model but I don't know anything else about wires and all that good stuff any info helps honestly didn't think anyone would look at it never used from site before but thank you for helping

16088948227212421775453275609732.jpg
16088948634795098180826510393588.jpg
1608894926246602911584610740345.jpg

Your moped should cut back on the cigs.

I agree๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Pushrod Fifty /

Thats a standard Italian frame used on dozens of Italian mopeds. Best to hardwire the bike, solder the wires and heat shrink with a dab of permatex on the bare wire to make a waterproof joint.

I have a fender I'll give you for the cost of shipping. It a Cimatti one but they had the identical frame.

1608916241932-593435828.jpg

Was going to say, the first part Iโ€™d buy was an ashtray, then make sure the garage door is open because second hand smoke will kill a moped. Good luck, looks like a fun project

look under the wiki and for minerellia,find out if it turns clockwise or counter clockwise, the might be a wiring diagram on the wiki also.

Pushrod Fifty /

He was using the cigs to find air leaks. Works better than carb spray.

« Go to Topics โ€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account