Pagsta 49cc chopper timing

Fallen Amish ~Yoder~ /

Okay I took the cover off to clean the stator up and when I did I accidentally turned the flywheel (I think it’s called) counter clockwise, so now it’s out of time and will not fire. Anyone know how to fix this? I have scoured the web and YouTube to no avail. Thanks

Re: Pagsta 49cc chopper timing

Not a moped.

Look up how to set timing on a cub 70, should be the same

Fallen Amish ~Yoder~ /

Yep, thanks man I got it set.

I am blown away that one of these still exists.

HAha PAGSTA CHOPPA!!!

for those who don't know it's a shitbox china mini chopper with a cub clone lifan motor, designed by som socal modern "chopper" "builder" making the same gross OCC style customzzzz with a Z. Johnny PAG

He made a buncha "afFodABle chooPers foR tHe MassEs" that were chinese 300s or whatever clone motors. But despite being pretty crappy, the cost more than the legit honda version like a rebel...

and then made a 50cc mini with tiny scooty wheels

REALLLY serious try-hard shit, I think they bankrupted a few years ago, but I duno.

it'd be really great to find some parts from em if you wanna make silly moped chooperz. bmi karts has some shit on there i think

I got a brand new tank from one of them! Never had fuel in it. Same as the one pictured above. Been sitting on a shelve in my shop for years.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account