Need help

Angela Nicole Gustafson Gustafson /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I'm new to this whole scooter thing. I was gifted it by my father since he got a new one. He had it back before NC started the the insurance and tag requirments. He bought it at a used car place but never went back for the title or bill of sale since he didn't really need it right away and he's moved out of town which is another reason why he gave it to me so he didn't have to haul it. I've located the vin and I can't make out the entire vin completely now for some reason. So I wanna get this thing on the road but I'm trying to figure out what I can do to get the title or bill of sale that ill need to get it registered. What I can do about getting the vin number to add it to my insurance its all there but when I look it up it says it doesn't exist or is invalid so I'm assuming I have something wrong. Any help would be very much appreciated.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account