Re: Gila on Tomos on garelli pipe suggestions

J Dubbs /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> A gila has the same exhaust port angle as a stock A55 tomos cylinder, so

> dimensionally an A55 designed pipe would likely be a better place to

> start, if you were looking for something off the shelf. As far as Crank

> pipes, he may have difficulty making a pipe that would be a direct

> bolt-on, because your engine/frame setup is non standard. Maybe if you

> get him extremely accurate measurements? I think he uses actual bikes

> for design and fitment though.

Thank you very much and I appreciate it...

This metrakit pipe in the picture is what I was wondering about and if anyone had any experience using it.. do you know anybody who has used this pipe Brandon?

Here's a picture of my other tomos with the Puch 80cc big port metrakit on it... Also I put a picture of the pipe I have sitting on the shelf at home...

does that pipe have a restrictor in it because treats used to have something saying it did but I never opened it...

I definitely have that baffle on my pipe and the version 2 doesn't have that baffle so it would have to be that version 1... Do you think I can run that pipe on the setup with the Gila..

I know I'm going to have to bend that flange and it's pretty tough but I'm wondering if I could use a spacer...

I'd be able to cut a piece of aluminum slice it like a piece of cheese after I get the measurement and put a hole in it...

Thanks man

IMG_20200307_200649.jpg
IMG_20200307_193813.jpg
Screenshot_20200313-103558.png
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account