Out Of Winter Storage - Bedford, Ohio Club Forming

Chris - Bedford Quarterkicks /

With the weather finally breaking here in Cleveland I was able to get the bikes out of storage and give them a final once-over before the riding season commences. Also started a local club here in the Bedford area recently and we're looking for interested folks to join. Nothing formal, just a riding club, but we welcome anyone from the SE Suburbs who is interested. Message me here for info if interested.

Mopeds.jpg

Re: Out Of Winter Storage - Bedford, Ohio Club Forming

Yeah I finally got to ride my Maxi today since it was 67 degrees in Cleveland. I'm wondering if theres a moped riding group here on the West Side...

nice tfr! i live in GA. you should just move here and ride 365!

I've got my eye on the Carolinas if/when I retire and can get the hell out of these northern climates. LOL!

And on the contrary, today is absolute CRAP! LOL

Cleveland suburbs should be a fantastic place to ride. The Metropark system has parks that surround the city like a huge ring, as far East as the county border in all 3 directions. (Lake Erie is to the north) I bet we could plan a ride consisting of a semi circle around the city with a 25 mile radius of close to 75 - 100 miles.

Map-of-Cleveland-Metroparks-settings.png

Oh yes. There are numerous ride routes I've outlined, and had an additional one suggested. Lots of options to explore.

Lets ride! absolutely!!

We have a crew there's a few dudes from elyria ridgeville olmstead all the way east to cleveland heights but we're centered pretty central.

We wrench and/or ride every tuesday cuz thats when i can get away from family obligations. Hit me up, PM me and I'll give you my number. I'm also down to cruise to bedford sometime, buncha folks did the emerald necklace last year thru bedford. I work in beachwood, it's a quick shot south

very excited to ride almost always.

Pulled Out Of Winter Storage

is s.w.o.o.p. backwards

Definately down to ride the Metroparks. That's usually where I take my moped to cruise and sometimes blast. Valley Parkway is the way to go

Well hell we DEFINITELY gotta make this happen then. Seems we have a quorum!

Here's the FB Page where everyone is gathering.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/746135445837271/

Please feel free to visit and join the page. The more, the merrier.

Terbo Speghetti /

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Pulled Out Of Winter Storage

>

> is s.w.o.o.p. backwards

you're some kinda savant, Will

Added myself to your FB page. Pittsburgh is super freakin close and we all ought to meet up for some big group rides, both in our respective cities/towns and at the halfway point, plenty of open mountain road in between that needs to be ventured

Hit 45 here today with sunny skies so I ventured out for a quick ride. Just terrorizing side streets and such. Turns out 45 and sun feels great when you're standing still. Not so great at 40 mph on shady streets. LOL! Still good to get out and ride though.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account