What happened to...

Some of the old people that used to post alot on here? Like mopagen and deezy? There was more but I forgot, haha (edited)

Re: What happened to...

Harold, Peace Jerry, Rusty Bikes....

Jcams, Junkyard Dog

yeah its kinda strange how no one uses this site any longer. faceplace killed the MA site. the up side, lot less trolling...

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Yea, facebook groups kinda took over. They tend to be more bike specific and more relaxed.

I’m actually surprised to see MoPedLar and Don-Ohio still hanging around! Hello, gentlemen!

Mopagen liquidated his moped world and went to focus on other aspects of his life. I hope he is ok, I haven’t heard from him in years. He was the first MA (Non-official) person I ever met and was a wealth of knowledge in helping me with my bike.

Hello,Angel!

Deezy is doing well, he's selling a lot of his original artwork in the Mid Century Modern

Kitsch group on facebook. Would love to own a original from him, but he also does prints. Still the same ol' Deezy, lol. (edited)

Loved Jcams builds. DeeZy did go full artist, good on him. Do miss that guy.

He's always been an artist and musician.

Yep, but left here, more money selling his paintings, they are very good.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Hi Angel, I hope you’re doing well. Kim and I miss you coming every year for our now retired annual ride. Kim and I are moving to VA next month. About 30 minutes from RVA. We hope to do another ride once we get settled in our new home next year. Take care!

> Perfekt Timing Angel Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yea, facebook groups kinda took over. They tend to be more bike specific

> and more relaxed.

>

> I’m actually surprised to see MoPedLar and Don-Ohio still hanging

> around! Hello, gentlemen!

>

> Mopagen liquidated his moped world and went to focus on other aspects of

> his life. I hope he is ok, I haven’t heard from him in years. He was the

> first MA (Non-official) person I ever met and was a wealth of knowledge

> in helping me with my bike. (edited)

> Perfekt Timing Angel Wrote:

> Yea, facebook groups kinda took over. They tend to be more bike specific

> and more relaxed.

>

> I’m actually surprised to see MoPedLar and Don-Ohio still hanging

> around! Hello, gentlemen!

>

> Mopagen liquidated his moped world and went to focus on other aspects of

> his life. I hope he is ok, I haven’t heard from him in years. He was the

> first MA (Non-official) person I ever met and was a wealth of knowledge

> in helping me with my bike.

Yeah I remember ed mopagen helping me with minarelli parts. I got a chrome mamba pipe from him. I still have it.he had the hook up. I have a few bikes in the shed that have been there for many years and need to bring them out again. I enjoyed this forum more when shit was hard to get and folks were stoked about the small things. Now it seems like it's all been done and I watch some amazing shit that i never thought was possible with mopeds and it just gets shrugged off. Some amazing people with talent here and it's all just to build a fucking moped. I don't do the Facebook thing and I understand that people get consumed with it and social media. I do miss deezy videos. I did find him on youtube.

Jerry Franek /

Tempus fugit.

I'll be 80 in September so I ride slowly around on a Yamaha Vino. Meeting kids like Larry and Angel and ... was the best part of this hobby. Selling the last Moby was good too.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I miss you Jerry and your wit! We had so much fun at the annual rides, not to mention our love for Mobys ;-) We hope to restart some form of the annual ride once we’re fully settled in VA. Happy 80th this year!

> Jerry Franek Wrote:

> Tempus fugit.

>

> I'll be 80 in September so I ride slowly around on a Yamaha Vino.

> . Meeting kids like Larry and Angel and ... was the best part of this

> hobby. Selling the last Moby was good too.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Hi Don-O! Hi Larry! Hi Jerry!!

Ohh man, I feel like I’m at a reunion! I miss you guys!

Larry, Corngrits on the Southern move! RVA is definitely one of my favorite cities! The moped world is still very active there!

Jerry, those are some kind words! I missya, and the old PA cat-corral. I especially miss those twisty, turny, pefect moped-ridin’ hilly back roads. Ol’ flat Louisiana lacks those types of adventures!

I hope to see you guys soon, wherever you guys end up! Happy 2nd 40th, Jerry!

I'm glad rebel came back, sad to see scooter trash go.

y'all remember mycider? she was super into it! i feel like she got in a pretty bad wreck and maybe quit bikes? i don't actually know anything tho... she did bust a snoflake...

Emil Kniemel /

I cant read this topic title without saying to myself “predictability. The newsman, the paperboy, evening tv.”

Where the fuck is scooter

Did anybody ever figure out what happened to scooter squirrel?

I recall another crazy builder from back in the day, had his own website too. Specifically remember a metallic lime green maxi with alotta body work. I think his name was Smitty?

i think her real name was Linda... she made dangley earrings out of seized piston slices...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account