Parts? Restore?

So I just picked up this 1977 garelli grand port from a junk yard for $20!!! Took it home, added gas and it actually runs! But it is missing a carburetor cap/cover and I’m sure more! Where can i get parts to restore this?

BAAD98F2-27D7-4934-A8DF-FE778732D858.jpeg

Re: Parts? Restore?

Parting it out would be a crime. Keep it, you'll never find another running vehicle for $20. Treatland.tv, doscycles.com, and dennycycles.com are all good parts size

You added oil to the gas right?

Kandace Nunnery /

Yes of course lol

Kandace Nunnery /

Oh I’m not parting it out I’m definitely keeping it! Just need to know where to get parts

would have been free if ya beat the scraper to it. scraper prolly made a dollar if that. go to buy/sell and see if someone is willing to donate parts of what ya need. anyone on this site has millions of parts loitering around their shops destine for landfills...good looking bike for $20....

I thought it was mine when i saw the pic ..i have one identical to that..even the small seat..mine had the long seat that needs covering so i bought a small seat ..i really like mine better than any i have ..that carb is easy to work with ..have you tried cleaning it ? (edited)

Fantastic purchase! We are all jealous.

I do have one up on you probably ..mine has the original owners manual and keys .to me the seat and bars are set to the right hight to be comfortable..

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Wow, great find and save. Root beer Garelli..

Kandace Nunnery /

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I thought it was mine when i saw the pic ..i have one identical to

> that..even the small seat..mine had the long seat that needs covering so

> i bought a small seat ..i really like mine better than any i have ..that

> carb is easy to work with ..have you tried cleaning it ?

There is no cap on it at all and it leaks fuel like bad!!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account