Re: Dumbest moped related thing you've ever done

After changing my gearbox oil in my e50 I was adding fresh 0w20 oil to it when after a minute I realized it wasn't filling up. Looked down and saw a growing puddle on the floor! Turns out I forgot to re-install the drain bolt BEFORE refilling with new oil

> Thomas Peffer Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> After changing my gearbox oil in my e50 I was adding fresh 0w20 oil to

> it when after a minute I realized it wasn't filling up. Looked down and

> saw a growing puddle on the floor! Turns out I forgot to re-install the

> drain bolt BEFORE refilling with new oil

Haha that's a classic, I think most people have done this once or twice

Pushed away a group of people who were actually my friends at one point. Leading into me attracting a shitload of negative attention along with poor choices from me that led into alienating myself from something that I wanted to be a part of.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> Pushed away a group of people who were actually my friends at one point.

> Leading into me attracting a shitload of negative attention along with

> poor choices from me that led into alienating myself from something that

> I wanted to be a part of.

You're still a part of it buddy..have you not noticed when you make sensible posts and don't come off trying to insult people everybody is nice to you ..keep on being the nice guy and just blend back in..you're doing better all the time

There's a difference in actually being a part of something and posting on a web forum.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> There's a difference in actually being a part of something and posting

> on a web forum.

Just get back in touch with those you want to ve friends with and just man ip and say you kinda got a little side ways for a while and want to get things squared away..if they were actually friends they should understand but if they don't they might not have been actual friends to start with

It's a long story.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> It's a long story.

I feel like i have heard it..but that still doesn't change anything ..somebody will haveto extend a hand and say they were wrong and want to work things out ...you have to make the first move if you really want to work it out ..if you do nothing ..nothing will get worked out ..

.i

Barack Obama /

When I decided to Ride a moped! People started to stereotype (even my friends) and I got to find out who my real friends are!

those dumb ass would turn on each other in a second and I’m glade I found out when I was young instead wasting my time with people that only care about their “personal public image” instead being a true friend to those who actually gave a crap about them and not the random public /:(edited)

Jack Rutherford /

Took off old tire. Put on new tire. Damn, rotation directional arrow pointing wrong way. Removed new tire. Re-installed. God damnit, I wasn’t even paying attention. Installed wrong again. Removed tire. Re-installed again. Only good thing, no tube punctures despite my several screw ups.

Fallen Amish ~Yoder~ /

I wrecked into a police cruiser on my PUCH magnum. I didn’t get hurt too bad but my Moped Culture T-shirt I bought off here got ruined with blood/rips.

Polini boost bottle

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Buying another bare bones frame thinking I gotta have all the parts laying around.

Wesley Ambrosini /

Just spent 2 weeks tuning around a loose head. Yay mopeds

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Add it was running best with airleaks exhaust flange leak and a broken worn out clutch.

As I posted earlier in this thread, the two Tomos ST kicks I bought as a wedding present for my buddy who is now dis-engaged are just sitting around collecting dust in my garage. As suggested by others in this thread, I started a for sale thread on the Moped Army for sale forum here:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,4356398

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account