GOATHEADS MPC RALLY 4/17-19/20 - Santa Fe, New Mexico

Goatheads MPC is hosting our first rally! Come ride the New Mexican high desert with us!

We're still nailing down all the details, but we promise a dope time! I dunno, everyone says "dope" a lot in New Mexico. It's gonna be awesome!

It's happening on April 17, 18, and 19. Register at goatheadsmpc.squarespace.com. Ordering a shirt and rally pack ahead of the rally will net you $5 off the total price ($10 each for the rally pack and shirt).

Re: GOATHEADS MPC RALLY 4/17-19/20 - Santa Fe, New Mexico

What a fitting advertisement below this post.

272732C0-6AF0-4D92-8096-874FF701E347.png

hahahha yesss.

we miiiight be taking everyone left Sunday night to mw, maybe

Prospect Jack Goatheads MPC /

Register soon especially if you want a loaner!!! They’re going quick. Prepare for some good times, dangerously handsome prospects, and sporadically rough roads folks. Average April temperature in Santa Fe is 60s to 30s so bring layers! Oh and if you bring a bike from the flat lands be ready to down jet a lot. We’re at 7200 feet yo! Your NJ stock Tomos with the biturbo ain’t doing 60 here boy.

More information coming soon so stay tuned!

F34CBEC9-CDAC-4E66-A8C7-7B1C92F35FE4.jpeg

Pushrod Fifty /

Wow I wish I could ride it. I'd bring a prejetted carb to change out when the oxy got a little thin.

I travelled around Santa Fe, down around the Picos River, so cool. I had a carber'd van and couldn't make it too far up into the Santa Fe mountains, the van came to a stop basically. I tried adjusting the low speed needle and got another few miles up but that was all.(edited)

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account