I’ve come down with the shifty fifty fever,

E64AF8A5-F235-4EC4-A81F-8B1EB639E064.jpeg

As of this afternoon I got the one in the middle running! I’m fairly confident that between the three I can come up with one roadworthy mb5.

Re: I’ve come down with the shifty fifty fever,

damn you scored 3 mb5's! moar pics please.

Fuck u! Lol

How much

That’s fucking rad! You a lucky dawg..looks like your having a fun time wrenching.

I always enjoy that first day when i get a new bike that I hope is an okay runner and start troubleshooting in the driveway on a sunny weekend day and before I know it I have Sweeping compound and tools everywhere and it’s 2:30pm, its fucking hot out and I’m ready for some lunch

....its always exciting to get a roached looking bike poppin...motivation for a beautiful bike in the end. wind shield+. headlight fairings look good....rack?

shifty dealings

Swapped the running engine into the cleanest frame. It's missing an exhaust stud, and while I was off I realized it's because someone broke it and redrilled the hole, but the threads are shot. I get to deal with that next.

15816255562927788686071830655153.jpg

Wish it was nice enough to wrench outside here. Just got in from plowing snow. Fun fun

No problem, Steve. I'm in Wyoming, I work on mine.....in the kitchen!

Thats pretty cool to score a trifecta

7B7C3188-525D-4665-B227-7B20B1C3B0CB.png

well lucky git ...3 peds that have gears .. all together.. unheard of in the USA .. in fact world wide .. To fined 3 honda MB ssss well jammi ..

Not a honda fan ... other than this one and that night hawk in the 80s that was kinda square tank 750 and the honda SS50 5 speed 1977 ..

Am i dreaming or did they make the bike MB in 50cc and 80cc ..

Where in the usa are you

Hay been waiting to use that pic for a long time :). I’m a yamaha fan...... :)

Yup. It's at a critical stage now. I don't think antibiotics will help.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account