Why does everyone

Think I'm a horrible person? I'm not.

Re: Why does everyone

I don't think that. Post yer moped discussion.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Think I'm a horrible person? I'm not.

Where did that^ come from ?

I dunno, he's welcome here.

I didn't do anything wrong, I was just and still am going through rough shit and things didn't work out the way I wanted. I just wanted to ride mopeds, hang out, and have fun, no be pushed away and have people wearing down on me mentally. I don't know what the intentions are, am I not allowed in the community? Am I not allowed to be a part of this? Why?

Dirty30 Dillon /

Seems like you are creating a negative stigma in regards to your activity here.

Now everyone in Tampa is going to hear about how horrible I am, and further push me away from this community. If I didn't love this, if I wasn't interested, why would I be still in this 12 years later? Yeah, I've had some down time, a lot of depression, and a lot of things going wrong in my life where I couldn't ride as often as I wanted, or be active in the community. Yeah, so somethings went wrong where I was last, and there was a lot of factors to that. A negative stigma is what I feel I do have man, ok, I went two rallys with out a moped, but I just thought people were beign cool and understanding about the shitty situations I was in and were throwing me a bone. If that wasn't really it, why wasn't I just told to sit shit out? Maybe I just wanted to get away from things and be around the people and things I enjoy.(edited)

So,Brandon, do you have a moped you ride? I've ridden alone for tens of thousands of miles,on back roads of course.

What's your situation?

yeah, the reason I started posting here again(after a good hiatus) is because I'm riding again.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> yeah, the reason I started posting here again(after a good hiatus) is

> because I'm riding again.

In Newport News,VA? That's GREAT! Keep riding and maybe someone from your area will ride with you.

I need to update my profile, I live in NC now.

dont worry bro, stay chill and take care of yourself, ask for help directly if you need it, you'll find friends and people who can help you. be kind, be thankful, be respectful and above all dude, do take care of yourself. folks don't hate you and shit'll get better

Yeah, update the profile for sure,Brandon. Where at in NC? Good back roads to ride?

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> dont worry bro, stay chill and take care of yourself, ask for help

> directly if you need it, you'll find friends and people who can help

> you. be kind, be thankful, be respectful and above all dude, do take

> care of yourself. folks don't hate you and shit'll get better

I saw a post on my instagram from someone I follow that was part of a moped gang in richmond. What she said really bothered me and fucked me up. That person wasn't involved in it, and basically said in a nutshell that people have better things to do, and people to be around than me. It hurt so fucking much, and I've just been thinking what the fuck I've done. MAde this comment that I "kindly needed to fuck off", but why?(edited)

SO I had a break down one time, and said a lot of shit I didn't mean, and that was out of character for me as a person, and no one could think that something was wrong, but screen shot it to the group chat and not even thinking to ask me if I was ok? I would have done the same for them, they just used it against me, and now I have people who had nothing to do with what happened getting involved and telling me to fuck off? That's bullshit, I was just going through hell, I had to deal with a roommate that was legit crazy,got in my head and under my skin about people in mopeds, along with dealing with the depression,isolation and heavy drinking that it sent me into. I got to the point where I had enough, and then I get people there harassing me, and trying to manipulate me because I was in a vulnerable and bad place to get my maxi off me for like $120? I didn't deserve it.(edited)

Try to get upbeat and stay upbeat. Alcohol and pills will depress you and keep your mopeding spirit on the rocks.

Don't dwell on past stuff. This is a wonderful world if you let it be. Don't believe all the dire predictions that the Earth won't be around long. They are full of baloney.LOL!

The Earth cleans itself. Yeah, it's polluted,but it ain't going anywhere.

I just read an article on Chernobyl that a black fungus is eating up the radioactive emitting contamination. Doesn't surprise me. The Earth was built to take it.

So get on that bike and go,Man!

This is not about alcohol, or me getting weird because I took some horse pill of zoloft one night and washed it down with whiskey. This is about something bigger, and I have a LOT of shit I have to say. Plus, one of the things I'm talking about in this thread happened hours ago, and there was no reason for anything to be said other than knowing it could hurt me, make me sadder, and feel more isolated from something I legitimately love because they've been told little than half of what actually happened. It's like when I made that thread the other day, and back tracked about saying something? Well, there's no backtracking now.

I also know that the moped army/community code of conduct has changed, they're going to use it against me. I know they are, they're just waiting, antagonizing until I slip up, and say something I don't mean because of anger.(edited)

Don't associate with the haters,Brandon. WillD has been friendly and several others. Build new relationships right here.

Forge ahead! Some people just hafta be Debbie Downers all the time...………...pay em no mind.

The "spoiled brat" comment too, which I'm sure is relating to the severely bipolar and schizophrenic horse faced, snaggle toothed, rotten egged and barren womb of a roommate who went and ran her mouth about me. I know what it's about, how my parents paid my rent for a while, after they knew what I was going through and trying to help, along with her stealing food, money and property from me and trying to make me look like the bad guy. She called the cops on me one night and almost had me arrested because I called her a "bitch" after I came home from work to find over half of my beer gone, and the pizza I bought ate while she had her "friends" over for a party on someone else's dime and hard work.(edited)

From what I am seeing here, you should look in to getting some real professional help. You obviously have some issues and reading your posts, it's time to get yourself sorted. I may sound harsh, but sometimes you got to hear it. Everyone has shit to go through in life. Some people you never hear a peep out of about it, others spill their guts at any opportunity. I don't think a forum about mopeds is going to get you on the path you need to be on right now, at least not in your current mindset. People want to know what kits to fit, which is exhaust rips dicks and to show off some of their amazing fabrication skills, not to get all emotional in almost chapter length posts. Take a step back, find somewhere to help get yourself straightened out and come back to chat about mopeds, the rest will come in time.

It's not just about a forum about mopeds, this is about real things that are happening. I'm sorry that you got the wrong idea man, I wouldn't be saying shit if it wasn't true. Don't comment if you're just going to shit on me because you have no idea what happened.(edited)

While Ryan's advice deserves consideration, meanwhile you can post on this forum or use PMs to talk anytime. Don't leave and hold everything inside. Do some good riding and let it clear your mind.

This is bullshit man, I haven't done shit wrong to anyone, that's my point. Now that I said something about it, it'll be held against me and twisted in a way I look bad. What about how I was torn into, embarrassed, called a pussy, and humiliated because I was worried about some woman who i thought was going to get a stolen moped in richmond by themselves? How I was made fun of and insulted and then banned from the group chat because of it? And how I was only let back in because I said something to someone else in richmond about how bullshit it was and I was genuinely being caring and nice?(edited)

Okay Brandon, but you gotta let it go. It's eating on you. Drop it and go forward. Make new friends here.

It will help you. I looked back at a few of your posts in 2018 and a guy that has always been derisive to me was hassling you too. I know the guy is just a troll and has nothing nice to say to anybody.

Just forget that type until you get your happiness back. Mopeding is joyful and you deserve to ride,Man.

Then I get chewed out because I have this wretched, festering, cunt of a roommate telling me everyone in mopeds hates me and that I never belonged? Wanting to know show she was, and how she even knew people I knew, Then I try to talk to people about it I get torn into again? Told that I was with her and I was intentionally bringing her up to fuck with someone over a situation that there's no way I could have any previous knowledge about? What about how I was told I needed to have a "wellness check" done on me from some "cons", and that I threatened was to be ran over by a car and no one was going to stop for me?(edited)

At no point was I shitting on you Brandon. But from this response, here is another piece of advice: If this is happening in 'real life', then deal with it properly. Get in touch with the person or people you need to and talk to them about it, rather than doing it indirectly on here.

Well, if it's therapy for you to keep talking about it, I understand. I just wish you could forgive and try to forget. I think it would help you be happy. I'm no shrink, but I really know how much riding helps me forget my problems.

And what about the cheap stabs at me on the moped monday podcast? what about when on one of the earlier episodes some girl in the background almost says my name and you hear "WHOA WHOA WHOA" to cut her offf? Or when someone from LGN was talking about riding with me and someone else and saying something like "yeah, i don't know his name, he's just not a good guy", I was sitting there listening like WHAT THE FUCK. That's another thing to, I'd love to be on that podcast, I have a lot of great and funny stories from over the years that I'd love to share with the community, but fuck me right?(edited)

When I tried to commit suicide in 2004, I ended up enrolled in an outpatient program and they taught us what the insurance companies all are willing to pay for because it seems to get the best results. It's called CBT, or Cognative Behavior Therapy.

The system teaches you to live in the moment. Don't ruminate about the past and don't worry about the future. Concentrate on the here and now.

You can't change the past, you won't be able to alter the future, and the only person's thoughts you can control are yours. It's been 16 years and I'm still around. I still have plenty of issues, who doesn't, but maybe a combination of medication, talk therapy, and CBT can help. It can take a while to get the med combination that works for you and the other two therapies take work as well. It's hard to see the end of the tunnel sometimes, but hang in there, it gets better.

Good luck.(edited)

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> Then I get chewed out because I have this wretched, festering, cunt of

> a roommate telling me everyone in mopeds hates me and that I never

> belonged? Wanting to know show she was, and how she even knew people I

> knew, Then I try to talk to people about it I get torn into again? Told

> that I was with her and I was intentionally bringing her up to fuck with

> someone over a situation that there's no way I could have any previous

> knowledge about? What about how I was told I needed to have a "wellness

> check" done on me from some "cons", and that I threatened was to be ran

> over by a car and no one was going to stop for me?

I meant "I was threatened to be ran over by a car and no one would stop for me", I'm drunk and it's all because of what I saw tonight. I'm not a bad person, I may have my social problems, but at the end I just want to be cool with everyone and sadly that attracts a lot of shitty people. 14 beers down.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account