My new rally vehicle.....I wish!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

If I come into some serious money, this will be mine.....lol. Yeah baby!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/634128074021556/ (edited)

Re: My new rally vehicle.....I wish!

Angry Hipster /

It's so well preserved, museum quality.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I can envision a ped mounted to the front and rear bumpers. How cool would that be?

We worked on one a while back, did mad fwd burnouts.

Here's the one you really want

Screenshot_20200206-104420_Instagram.jpg

Urban assault vehicle! (stripes) anyone remember? Always wanted one, amazing ahead of it's time design, un-updated models can have some REALLY fugly interior '70's colors though... There are forum's dedicated to these like mopeds, clubs etc. Several different floor plans and chassis lengths. Best ones imo have the 403 Olds engine, though I have seen all manner of powertrains retrofitted. Weak and EXPENSIVE link is the air rear suspension, get the service manual's and marvel and the design, parts can be had, but the cost, and you better get 0 deductible on the glass... :) ( I had it in my head I wanted one of these yrs ago, but the cost is, and prob will always be out of my league. They hold a lot of value.

Here's one from the 70's, and the "sticker price" is considerably less.

73654365_59580691_13250726.jpg

......ah that is f'n cool. never seen one. there is a HOT wheel!!!......i seriously avoid links, faceplace, and dont surf much but here..im pretty happy someone posted a pic. definitely gets the imagination flowing......i just go right back to...why not? then...why? ........the foot print....the foot print i leave my chillins.....ive had a few, ive said enough....peace....out.....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Command tank carrier US Army Surplus basically it's a tugboat with a mile long anchor chain mounted at the rear enough room it can carry for A-1 Abrams tanks with support crew and has enough engine power that you can Ram a beach with it headed has a gate that comes down if you can draw yourself off the beach with the anchor

♣Slew Foot♣ /

If you can manage transporting it.

It is cheaper than a land behemoth

Larry Picarello /

Cult favorite, now with great support thanks to the internet.

Olds Toronado engine & transaxle (front wheel drive) compact & allowed for a low, flat floor.

Way ahead of it's time.

Too bad GM killed it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account