Feb 7-9 RALLY INFO: TAMPA TANGLE

https://tampavintagemopeds.com/tangle

Webpage has updated rally agenda and registration link.

All rally shirts are now ordered. Everyone registered before January 24 get their requested size. Every else gets XL while supplies last.

EVERYONE who registers online gets rally shirt, ticket for main raffle (including Safari raffle bike) ticket to Registrant-only raffle (including $100 Treatland and $100 DosCycles), and rally route maps.

Main Rally, Saturday, is about 30 miles. We will leave HQ (81 Bay Brewing) at 1pm sharp and return around 6pm. Total rally is roughly 30 miles. There are 2 scheduled stops at bars ... on Davis Islands and in Ybor City.

REGISTER, PREP YOUR ‘PED, GET READY TO TANGLE!

AB2F7350-4A2E-4C57-AA40-53B1986DA632.jpeg

Re: Feb 7-9 RALLY INFO: TAMPA TANGLE

3E026C56-2D46-49F9-88FD-10521EF657AC.jpeg

Feeling Minnesota , and I want to fly down.Sooo does any one have a loaner bike for the rally? I will return the favor at the rally in Minnesota this summer.

that is one sweet ass shirt......

St even T VM Wrote:

>-------------------------------------------------------

>https://tampavintagemopeds.com/tangle

I like that it even says "event" in your username.

Slim Jim, You fly down ... I’ll assure you have a legit loaner!

816344C1-E9BA-4D80-9884-6608E3B1B50F.jpeg

Molly Malone’s ... first stop of Saturday’s main rally. Best Irish Pub in Tampa.

I’m trying to convince owner to do a promotion for us ... Largest simultaneous Irish Car Bomb shot in Tampa history.

Shot of Irish Whisky and Baileys Irish cream dropped Into half pint Guinness and chugged. Each participant then gets pint of Harp’s.

100 of us doing it for a video could be rad.

$10 including tip. Anyone in?

sure , I'm in

Gaspar’s Grotto on 7th Ave in Ybor City (Tampa’s version of Bourbon Street). 2nd stop of Main rally!

B9748E25-D664-4CE6-BFDB-7CBE71695695.jpeg

FOUR DAYS ... to TUNE your rides and LOAD-UP for Tampa

E9527422-BB18-4C81-AB36-3A24719392DB.jpeg

Only three (3) neon yellow Tangle shirts were made to commemorate the first moped rally of the decade. How do you get one? .... get lucky in the raffle!

Steve - are there any places to ride on the beach down there? I may bring an enduro if so...

Nowhere near Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater that I know of

Wish I could make it, those shirts are dope. Who did the artwork?

> Gator San Juan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Steve - are there any places to ride on the beach down there? I may

> bring an enduro if so...

Gator just bring a enduro so you can ride in the swamp....your natural habitat.

clootey! I love (lol pun intended hahahahahahahahahha) those horror stories about the great old guys

shirts for sale?

Whatcha doin' in me watahs?

download.jpeg

2 DAYS 'til TANGLE! Thanks to Dagger Sean for setting up attendees chat:

You're invited to my new group 'Tampa Tangle 2020' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/57304216/Hrz0klP4

For those arriving Thursday, seems like a ride is being planned. Get it!

Looking at the schedule on the event web site, it looks like there is no longer anything going on Saturday morning at Picnic Island. Is this correct? I'm planning to be at 81 Brewery Friday night in time for the evening ride. I've been asked by friends who live in Tampa if they can just show up Saturday morning at 81Bay around 10:00 AM, register then, and go on the Saturday afternoon main event, or do they have to come over Friday night to register?

NO Picnic Island. Events at 11am Saturday at 81 Bay. Fine to register with cash Saturday morning.

sounds good.. thanks..

A4657D47-C69B-499E-9906-982730EA7549.jpeg

Preview ride ... great start

If "camping out" through weekend, start at green box and move towards 81Bay. This is 81Bay private property.

General Manager is being being VERY cool to allow us be there until Sunday afternoon. He has a few RULES. RESPECT/FOLLOW his rules or he will call cops and TRESPASS individuals.

1. NO DRINKING in the parking lot!!! His lot is NOT zoned "wet" (otherwise he'd sell us kegs). If you want hang out with cases of outside beer, do it ANYWHERE except anywhere near 81 Bay!!

2. Don't be assholes to other customers inside 81 Bay. BREWERY is huge/awesome with plenty space for our crew ... but this is NOT a private event.

3. Clean up after yourself.

Simple and Clear RULES.

FOLLOW them or be will Trespass you from parking lot and/or brewery.

Thanks!

C06CE2F3-94FB-4607-9258-24D7DB62C35D.jpeg

Saunders BluntFace.. /

Won’t be making the ride unfortunately.. just got done ripping around my neighborhood excited about the rally when this crap happened soon as I turned on my block. Fml

ACA3380F-BF6B-430C-A25D-233F5D7569AC.jpeg

I’m not making it because the lot isn’t wet.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account