Mopeds and shit

Our Dad says come to Boston and play moped with us.

Boston - June 4-7

LSLB Cordially Invites You.jpg

Re: Mopeds and shit

Only in Massachusetts

Re: Mopeds and shit

I know ill be there. I believe the rest of the brute squad guys are trying to go as well.

Re: Mopeds and shit

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /
Screenshot_20200129-185621.jpg

I'm going to need a motorcycle and someone to ride me doubles on the motorcycle.

Re: Mopeds and shit

/\ Where is that plane going on the way out at 8.5hrs compared to 3.5hrs on the way back?

Re: Mopeds and shit

Dirty30 Dillon /

They're called Time Zones, Sweaty. Look them up.

Re: Mopeds and shit

Time Zone change

Re: Mopeds and shit

Sweaty ppl cant read

Re: Mopeds and shit

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Should I mount the shotgun rack on the Tri-ped? That should look hilarious!

Re: Mopeds and shit

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> They're called Time Zones, Sweaty. Look them up.

Gotchya. I thought maybe it was an indirect flight, but with quite a detour. Yeah, we got time zones over here too, seems they're a popular thing!

Re: Mopeds and shit

> Tri-ped Dave Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Should I mount the shotgun rack on the Tri-ped? That should look

> hilarious!

No legal in Massachusetts to do that.

Re: Mopeds and shit

> Rocco Taco Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Tri-ped Dave Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Should I mount the shotgun rack on the Tri-ped? That should look

>

> > hilarious!

>

> No legal in Massachusetts to do that.

Illegal to have a rack on your ride ?

Re: Mopeds and shit

Do it Dave, then I'll be able to say "nice rack Dave"

Re: Mopeds and shit

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /
68714218_350532449223513_6075087685205098496_n.jpg

Step aside, grandpa.

Re: Mopeds and shit

^ Holy shit....... Hand made? Tell me you can't buy that in a store...?

Re: Mopeds and shit

its called a judge, sweaty, sweat it up.

Re: Mopeds and shit

> . Chudas. Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> its called a judge, sweaty, sweat it up.

A friend has one . Definitely packs a wallop .

Re: Mopeds and shit

> P D Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Rocco Taco Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Tri-ped Dave Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Should I mount the shotgun rack on the Tri-ped? That should look

>

> >

>

> > > hilarious!

>

> >

>

> > No legal in Massachusetts to do that.

>

> Illegal to have a rack on your ride ?

just put in a "locked container" on the back totes legal in MA

Re: Mopeds and shit

> josh n Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > P D Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Rocco Taco Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > > Tri-ped Dave Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Should I mount the shotgun rack on the Tri-ped? That should look

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > hilarious!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > No legal in Massachusetts to do that.

>

> >

>

> > Illegal to have a rack on your ride ?

>

> just put in a "locked container" on the back totes legal in MA

I wonder if my JIC Mossberg M500 Cruiser would be legal in the tube, mounted on the rack.

Re: Mopeds and shit

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > josh n Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > P D Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > > Rocco Taco Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > Tri-ped Dave Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > Should I mount the shotgun rack on the Tri-ped? That should

> look

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > hilarious!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > No legal in Massachusetts to do that.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Illegal to have a rack on your ride ?

>

> >

>

> > just put in a "locked container" on the back totes legal in MA

>

> I wonder if my JIC Mossberg M500 Cruiser would be legal in the tube,

> mounted on the rack.

unloaded too lol this state sucks

Re: Mopeds and shit

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

It has to be unloaded and in a locked container. I just so happen to have such a shotgun case. And a Utas 15 tactical monster. And all the proper permits. But in a case it loses the entire effect so can that idea. Maybe I will just hang a large dead fish.

Re: Mopeds and shit

If that fish is at least a couple weeks old , It might be even more 'fitting' . LOL (edited)

Re: Mopeds and shit

If Dave didn't do it in the Southie St. Patrick's Day parade it probably shouldn't be done.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account