1980 Sebring Motobecane value

I acquired a 1980 Sebring Motobecane from a family member....I’m interested in selling it, I’m just curious what you all think it’s worth

It’s been sitting for years so definitely needs to be restored

35FE631A-8427-41F5-9389-F828AB695D30.png

Re: 1980 Sebring Motobecane value

I’d be stoked to get 350 for that.

Well, it needs stuff, but yeah,300-350 would be a deal. Gotta have a lot of TLC work looks like. Tires,tubes, electrical maybe. (edited)

Terbo Speghetti /

Depends on too many things to get a straight answer. What time of year are you selling? How fast do you want it gone? How many other riders are around your area? How long have they been riding?

You've got a hard engine to rebuild, so that's a mark against you with anyone inexperienced. On the other hand, anyone with a lotta know-how isn't keen on paying a lot for a not-so-rare project bike. Mostly because they've already got a garage full of em.

YEP - 350$ is a goodly price for a non runner needing alot of TLC

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I’d be stoked to get 350 for that.

Troy DeMarmels /

Sweet thanks guys, $350 is actually what I already had it posted for on Facebook marketplace

When you sell it, be sure to give the new owner the MopedArmy site for help . The Franco-Morini MO2 is a great engine. Not very many problems. Tell him to kit it to 60cc, put on a bigger carb and intake, open the airbox, and put an a performance exhaust.

I fucking hate you for finding this site and posting your ad here.

Damn dude. Hate is a strong word...

Get snaked out of some great deals and you'll feel the same way I do.

I don't think so. The universe doesn't owe me anything.

That being said, I do understand the frustration.

i suspect that brandon had hoped to snag a better deal and is now worried that he will lose this opportunity for a good deal now that more people are aware of it.

At least nobody told the guy to ask more. I'm kinda surprised people were so unanimously agreed on 350. like a complete clean sebring with flat tires, i'd pay 350 fr that and i'm an epic cheapskate. maybe that's what brandon's worried about.

or maybe it's just us, we'd consider 350 a good deal for a nonrunner sebring, but most moped folks wouldnt pay much more, just because fixed up it'd be real easy to sell for double that price with probably less than 100 into it. but i dont think moped folks would even thing to fix and resell it if it cost more than 350, and if you're a random someone out there, you wouldnt want to pay more than 350 cuz it's busted. so sure... 350 is real

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> I fucking hate people who can't crop their screenshots properly.

Same

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> > Brandon Love Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I fucking hate people who can't crop their screenshots properly.

>

> Same

LOL . I wish that was the worst of it . ;)

Highest bidder...…………...whoever wants it more. If it's still around when I go north, I may buy it. It's only 40 miles out of my way.

you'd have to see it to bring it home

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> you'd have to see it to bring it home

Twenty miles off I-77 ?...….easy to see. Just a matter of WHEN he sells it. Driving the Aerostar, plenty of room.

Guess it's 30 miles to Hickory,NC checking on google maps. Still not a bad drive. (edited)

Troy, do yourself a favor and read your personal messages! Thanks

Bring that thing out to California and you'd get an easy $400. The prices out here are insanely high!

Even $400 imo is a good deal for one. Richmond would try to sell it to you for $800 non running.

Troy DeMarmels /

Still available

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account